8.8.08

Quick Survey for the Coke Zero 400

May be...

  • I'm 50 50 on that decision.

    I'm happy regardless.

    Let's see some racing action!
  • I like the Firecracker 400 better.
  • I still call it that but sopnsorship is so important now because professional sports are so expensive. I guess you can't really blame them. If we want the sport to stay they need to get the money somehow.
  • It'll always be the Firecracker 400 to me no matter who is sponsoring it.
  • Aman to that!!!!!How about the World 500!!!Or the Rebel 400!!!This is another sellout with nascar!!!!All the sports do it....The San Francisco Giants new ball park has had like 4 differnt names!!!!
  • Does it really matter what they call a race? Is the title that important? It is still a race. So what if they change the name for the sake of sponsorship $$$$$. Somebody has to pay the bills...

    go Jr.>>>>
  • I dont really care what the race is called,
  • How many NASCAR fans think the name should go back to the Firecracker 400?
  • No comments: