3.8.08

What you all think of Billy Ray Cyrus new song for Nascar??

May be...

  • It was cool!!!!I like the movie were Cheryl Crowe sang it...It had the King and his wife in it!!!
  • its alright
  • I liked it. ANd you are right it does blend in to Nascar.
  • Its okay..I like it..Billy Ray puts more country into it..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • It's a great song. I honestly like both versions of it, but prefer the country side of it a little more. My kids of course like the version from the movie Cars better.
  • oops..thanks..spell checker not working..lol Report Abuse
  • Real Gone is the name, i personally like it..what you think??
  • No thanks.
  • i think its a kewl song i don't care who sang it first but either way its a good song
  • his daughter revived his carrer
  • Just like miley cyrus. I hate miley she is annoying. Billy ray cyrus is also annoying.
  • Not really, I don't like country music. They should've gone with old school rock.
  • E X C E L L E N T
  • Its not his song, Sheryl Crow Sang it first on the movie Cars. But yes I have to say that I like it too! =)
  • It was alright,
  • I like it! Billy Ray's version seems a little more "genuine country" and NASCAR still has a country flair to it.
    That said, I'd have to agree I like both versions.
  • didnt cheryl crow do the same song for PIXAR's CARS?
  • No comments: