4.8.08

How many were happy to see Kyle B have issues during todays race??

May be...

  • When top drivers have "issues" it many times puts them out of the race and that makes that race a little less exciting to watch. Too bad that you aren't a team player because those races where Kyle won must have really grated on you.
  • Kyle was kicking @$$ there toward the end after struggling all race. I think he'll go 2/2 at the road course races this season with a win at the Glen next week. But, no I wasn't happy. Would you be happy if Tony Stewart had issues beyond his control that took him out of contention? Same here. It's just not that big of a deal though since Kyle has a big lead and really just needs wins, so whether he finished 4th or 40th it won't mean a whole lot going into the chase unless he can get more wins to increase the bonus points he will have.
  • Not me. I thought it kind of sucked.
  • obviously not me, but in reality it makes little to no difference. had he finished fourth that wouldn't have helped him once the chase points reset, and it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY that he's not going to make the chase. he's still got a 558 point lead over 13th, so he could lose 100 points to all twelve drivers behind him and still make the chase... anything other than a win or five 35th place finishes in a row is irrelevant.

    what did make me unhappy was kurt busch running out of gas. i do believe any chance at a chase run for the other busch brother is now gone. at 377 points out of 12th, the fat lady has begun warming up her vocal cords...

    and horror of horrors, my "weeks without a win" counter is now set to "2." i still don't even know if my counter has a "5" on it as i haven't had to use it yet this year. glad he took a chance, sorry to see it didn't pay off. now it's off to the glen.
    ;-)
  • Oh I was fo sho
  • I am not that thrilled what happened to Busch. It happens. Junior did make up alot of points, but Junior himself ran out of gas. Could of have a top 5 today. Fuel Fuel Fuel. Got to have it to then end.
  • I agree with Heidi.

    :)
    Go Dale Jr.!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!!
  • I was disappointed and sad I really wanted him to pull up and beat all of them and win the Pocono Raceway. But It wasn't his fault it was the pit crews fault from not keeping track on how much fuel he has. Good LUCK though Kyle.


  • Starting as far back as he did, coming all the way to 4th, only to run out of gas so close to the finish. Man, my heart goes out to the kid.
    I'm proud of him, regardless. He ran a great race, and never gave up.

    Not like he's the only one that lost the fuel strategy, he just took the hardest hit is all.

    Good Job none the less Rowdy!!
  • At least a Chevy didn't win, man that sucks for them... Oh yeah, #18 still has the points lead... Dale Jr. should have tried harder...
  • I was
  • Not happy, but on this Q&A I predicted two weeks ago he was going to begin having some bad luck. He hasn't had any up until know, they all go through trouble.
    It's great he won a few races-they don't count until the final ten. I think he peaked at the wrong time.
  • I hate to see any driver have problems and put them out of contention, but even with his issues..Kyle still leads the points and Jr is still 2nd..

    Was so happy for Harvick who got a 4th place finish after the 1st lap wreck caused by Nemechek,,what a comeback..wtg

    Congrats to Carl..winner and i did not see that coming..lol, thought the 8,11 or 48 would get the win
  • For a minute I was because Dale Jr gained in points but I really felt bad for him after it happened. He struggled with his car all day and actually made an impressive run to get back up around the top 5 or 10, but then ran out of gas.

    That's just part of racing.
  • Not happy to see anyone having trouble. Even if it is Kyle. Congrats to Flipper for today!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • wat u talking abot he had no problems with his car ooo u must be talking about his talent ya i was really happy to see him not take anyone out the only resond he was in the top ten was strategy
  • well, it was disappointing for me, but carl edwards winning made it all better!

    CONGRATS CARL!!!
  • You must be a Dale Jr fan. I am not happy when anyone has problems. All drivers are pros and they deserve to win. The only drivers I want to have a bad day are clint bowyer and kevin harvick. I don't dislike them, but I need Matt back in the top 12. That is the only time I wish bad luck on somebody. Jr is solidly in the points, and so is Kyle, so it doesn't matter if they have bad races or not. It won't change a thing.
  • Not me. I hate it for him. He must have been squirming in his car all day. Obviously he did not have a 10 place car but drove his tail off to keep it there and then in the end to run out of fuel.

    Remember race fans, races are not only won on race fuel milage startegies but lost as well...
  • ME THATS FOR DANG SURE!!!!!! AND I'M SURE ALL OF JUNIOR NATION WAS TOO!!!!!!!
  • Hey, YOU CAN'T WIN EM ALL.
  • I think it is always disappointing to any driver when they have a far better day then what the stats. at the end of the day will show.

    With that being said, no, I do not mind seeing him finish in 36th place.
  • it did'nt hurt kyle none
    making up points means nothing to jr now
    he needs a win for ten
  • I'm ecstatic about it. =) It's about time he gets what he deserves for being so cocky.
  • No I would rather my driver beat him on the track rather than relying on him running out of fuel to finish ahead of him. But Kyle Busch is so talented that other drivers have to rely on him having issues to beat him.
  • I was clapping and cheering until I saw that my favorite driver was back there with him....oh 43 why? why!!!
  • why would i be happy a driver has issues? doesn't that tie up the race?
  • You have no idea how happy the world is for him running out of fuel.
  • No comments: