3.8.08

How do u all feel about mark martin coming to hendricks motorsports

May be...

  • Im so disappointed in HMS right now. Seems they will do anything for a dollar. Mark Martin will be popular and make money in advertising but he wont win on the track. Its like dejavu all over again.
  • I love Jack Roush, and I hated to see Mark leave him. When Mark, my driver, "retired" I chose another driver- Carl Edwards. Then he didn't retire, did a partial season- back on again.

    Only he knows how he feels, how if the fire still burns, the reflexes are still there, the track sense still working. Knowing Hendrick, he wouldn't take any chances and/or he wanted a living legend. I hate to see Casey get kicked to the curb, but this stuff happens. Mark just isn't "HMS" material, ya know? If he starts wearing JJ hair I'll scream.

    I wish him all the luck in the world, he's class all the way. And I wish him that elusive championship.
  • I hope that Mark Martin finally makes a mark in Nascar racing. I mean that hes been around for a long time. He deserves a shot at the Championship no matter what happens this up coming season. When Mark Martin retired from racing I was heart broken. I just have a gut feeling that he still has alot of racing left in his blood. That is why he wanted another chance at winning the Championship.
  • I'm ok with it. Rick Hendricks is a great guy and this will give him an all start team. I want to see Mark winning races again and should be able to with HMS.
  • NOOOO DONT GO TO THE DARK SIDE!
    haha jk
    it's all good
  • good move
  • I think that It's cool for him to fill in for a year until Brad K is ready.
  • I understand why he wants to do it. But I hope he's not too disappointed next year. Don't see him winning the championship.
    I know he'll be everyone's sentimental favorite...but realistically I don't see it happening.
  • I think getting away from Theresa E. will be just what the doctor ordered for mark. DEI is getting better but not quite there. Mark is an established driver who deserves the best equiptment money can buy.
  • i think hes gonna be very good we have to wait an see
  • I like it because Mark could finally get a championship before he retires one day!
  • its a waste of a ride on the old timer he wont do anything in it
  • Rick is spreding his money out to thin, thats why Jeff as zero wins and
    Jimmy has two, Jr, one (which was givin to him by nascar)
    How many wins did HMS have this time last season???
    I like Mark Martin, he is a class act on and off the track. I just wish he would have stayed with Roush. But, hey, it is what he wants.
    I se him making the Chase next season, but not winning it.
  • It is the smartest move he has ever made, he is a good driver and with this team, I think he will them all how to do it.

    Jr and Mark have been friends ever since Jr hit Nascar, and Dale Sr. and Mark were friends as well through the years.

    Mark is doing the right thing by leaving DEI, he does not like the politics there......

    he will do great HMS, and Rick is lucky to get him.

    watch for this team in 2009,m I think they will dominate the running for the Cup of 2009.

  • Mark used to be my main man @Roush!. He's very well deserving of a championship
  • Well. He's a veteran racer. Wish that he won a Championship in his years racing. Going to Hendrick's may be the start of circling the drain. Rick has never been known to throw much money into the #5 car. I don't see that changing. For Mark's sake I hope that it does. I just don't see him doing any better in it than Casey has or at most he will be as good as Kyle was in it. No championship in 09 I am afraid.
  • just want to really know how everyone feels on this
  • I personally don't like the idea. I am a roush fan, and i used to like Mark Martin when he was with Roush, but now he is a trader and I don't like him anymore. He finished 2nd in the points 6 times, which is not bad, and he thinks he can do better at HMS, which I hope he don't.
  • I think it's great!
  • I think Mark has been around long enough that He can do what He wants to do but I am happy that a veteran like Him is coming to HMS
  • i like it
  • Mark Martins move to Hendrick Motorsports does not evoke emotions. Sorry.
  • No comments: