30.8.08

Are you a member of your favorite driver's fan club??

May be...

  • Nope. Never thought about it either, though if you are a member of Elliot Sadlers fan club his has a great barn dance/party coming up this coming week to benefit Autism Awareness. Now if i saw that earlier in the summer...I may have considered it.

    I don't belong to Kyle Busch fan club either. I do support the sponsors and I do participate in their charities every spring. But thats it.

  • I have been a member of both Jeff Gordon and Kevin Harvick's fan clubs, both lasted for one year.

    I was not happy at all with the Jeff Gordon fan club, they gave me such a hard time and much BS that I not only decided not to rejoin but I also started to not like Jeff so much afterwards as a result. Yes, I know it wasn't him that I had the hassle with but the fan club is a representative of the driver and as a result my liking of Jeff went downhill afterwards.

    As for Kevin's fan club, I had no problems. I enjoyed getting the quarterly newsletters and the autographed hero card and tee shirt. However at the end of the day I didn't think it was worth the $30+ dollars. You don't need to be a member of fan club to be a die hard fan.
  • Yep I sure am. Been a member of Juniors fan club for a long time & a member of JR Nation for 3yrs now. I joined for several reasons, a lot of updates before the news gets it out, his site is awesome....I just flat out like Junior. =o`)
  • No, I'm not.
    I'm just not a "fan club" kinda gal.
  • I really never thought about it till now. Anyone know the name of the Kenny Wallace fan club :)
  • Nope. It's just not my thing.
  • If so long how long? Why did you join?
    If not......what are your reasons for not
    Or never thought about it???
  • Been a member of Dale Jr's fan club (seems like forever) I'm also in a local Dale Jr fan club as well...I like being a member of a club that everyone is a fan of the driver and its fun to actually meet some of them at a race. I'm not as active in the club as I use to be but I stay a member..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No. Just not my thing. I support my drivers on raceday, occasionally buy merchandise, that's about it. I couldn't care less about sponsors. Besides, why spend time with likeminded fans when you can have so much fun jousting with other driver's fans?!

  • I'm not a member of Matt's fan club, per se... however, I've been a member of the Roush Fenway fan club since late last year. I love my email updates from the Biff, J-Mac, and Colin Braun! (I get them from Matt and Carl Edwards too, but not nearly as many)
  • No :'(
    but i would if i could
  • Nope.

    But I am a member of the Official NASCAR Members Club. I think I benefit more from that than just being a part of one of my favorite driver's fan club. It's kind of expensive though; eighty-four dollars a year. But I get 10% off everything I buy from the NASCAR.com Superstore plus other discounts and special offers when there's a race near me.
  • No I am not. I am just a fan.
  • i have been a member of kurt's #1 fan club online since it started. kyle has multiple fan clubs, and most i have found on official sites (kylebusch.com, rowdybusch.com) cost $35 or so and i think you get a t-shirt or something. seeing that they were charging for them and they didn't lay out much of what you get for it, i just never thought it about it again. i support him and his sponsors already so many ways - not only by purchasing his merchandise (and often directly from his trailer or from joegibbsracing), but also by doing things on the online sites by m&m setup for him - both official domains and myspace sites. i also buy as much "electricvisual" wear as i need, and i pay to have a domain hosted as a fan site for him myself. i also have many rss feeds from various places for news specific to both of the busch brothers, and i subscribe to the jgr online newsletter. maybe i'll change my mind and join one if i see that it offers something i probably already don't have or have access to.
  • You know Jeff that is a good idea. My favorite alive driver, Robby Gordon, could probably use all the fan support he can get.

    I have thought about joining many times. My reason for not, laziness. But now I will join

  • Of course I am...I,ve been a member of the Petty fan club for 7 or 8 years...43 the King...
  • Im not a member of Kurt's fan club (I ought to be) but I have donated a bunch of money to Rusty's fan club over the years. Im just glad I didnt have to buy all new gear. Ive got way too much #2 Miller Lite stuff to have to start over.
  • I don't have a favorite driver anymore. Haven't had one since 2001.
  • No comments: