24.8.08

Do you Matt Kenseth is hot/hawt?

May be...

  • No but i like his skills
  • Sure. If it makes you happy. Sure, I guess so.
  • Will leave that answer to the ladies, but he does add to the excitement of the chase and generally a good sport as well as competent driver.
  • I think he is kinda cute but just for you I'll say sure he's hot!!
  • No but I'll be at your wedding to him. Wouldn't miss it for the world.
  • isnt that jeff gordons ex?????
  • Unless he has a fever or something, no.
  • Do I what hot/hawt. He's a mumbler, slurs all his words together. Seems like a nice guy though.
  • Matt talks like he's doing meth.
    Take a zanex Matt, Good lord lol
  • i'm a guy so the only thing I find hot about him is the track he races he on.
  • NO
  • as your sister im goin to have to ask you to stop your obsession


    but i guess if i hadnt slep in a week and ate 21 donuts...sure hed be hawt......
  • no , matt is a good driver, and i like his skills


    p:s


    KYLE ISNT A SORE LOSER



    think before u ask a question


    no offense
  • Well he's no Carl Edwards but I guess he's ok. Not hawt, but okay lol. I do think he is an awesome driver and very underrated though.
  • No comments: