26.8.08

Which of these marquis drivers will not win a race this year?

May be...

  • I'll say that Mark Martin and Kevin Harvick will not win a race this year. I think the other 4 mentioned have a great shot to win a race or 2 but a couple of them will also be win-less at the end of the season.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Mark Martin and Kevin Harvick
  • I don't see Mark Martin winning a race. I think Tony, Jeff & Kevin will win at least 1 race in the Chase.
  • Matt Kenseth :(
  • Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Kevin Harvick.

    It is unreal that these guys haven't won this year........What do ya think!?
  • Mark Martin. Though I want him to.

    Out of all of them, I would expect Stewart or Gordon to have at least one win by the end of the season.
  • Mark Martin
  • Jeff Gordon, he's too hot and cold, when it rains, it rains. I would take Mark Martin off that list, that is too obvious of a pick with his struggles of the last 3 years.
  • Martin and Harvick.


    Marks next win will come with Hendrick.
  • Yeah, what do you think the odds would have been that none of those drivers would win a race by now at the beginning of the season. Its been a two horse show this year. And we all thought the days of one or two drivers dominating was over! But the tides will change, they always do. Biffle will not win, nor Martin. Kenseth, Gordon, and Stewart will get one each somehow...maybe?
  • It's odd that none of those "greats" haven't won this year but this could be a "changing of the guard" year....happened to Petty, Yarborough, Rudd, Wallace, all had a year or years where no wins came.

    If I had to choose....I would have to say that none of them will get a win. NOW BEFORE YOU THROW ME UNDER THE BUS...LET'S EXAMINE MY P.O.V.

    Stewart----------does he really want to take Toyota to victory? NO!
    Gordon-----------does he focus on racing like he used to? No! Family
    man now, he sees the big picture and will retire at 40
    Martin-------------Will DEI win a race this year? Would love to say
    yes, but don't think it'll happen. Too much drama.
    Harvick............just doesn't seem to be having the type of season
    that produces wins

    Of course this is just my opinion....I am sure MOST IF NOT ALL will
    disagree but that's just the way I see it.
  • Mark Martin/Tony Stewart. They will both win one next year. I don't think Jeff can win before the Chase, but I think he will maybe win at least 1 in the Chase. And you just never know about Harv.
  • I don't think Mark Martin or Kevin Harvick will win this year. I wouldn't have said that about Kevin at the start of the season, but he is having trouble lately. He did end up with a good finish at Bristol though. Tony and Jeff are coming to some tracks that are historically good for them. I bet they will have wins before the end of the season.
  • I think Jeff Gordon's best shot for a win is this weekend in CA. I don't think Mark Martin will win this year, I don't think Kevin Harvick will win this year. I'm undecided on whether or not I think Tony Stewart will win this year.
  • I'm gonna say Mark Martin, he already has a Nationwide win for this yr, but I do not see it happening this yr... But I think Jeff Gordon & Matt Kenseth will see victory lane, Smoke maybe Harvick probably. If Dei gets a win I think it will be Truex Jr.. I also think da Bif will se victory lane also. Jeff Gordon has some great tracks coming up,I just can not see him going a season without a win.. My Jeff Gordon buddies are in a major state of depression, now they know what it has felt like to be a Dale Jr fan during his loosing streak, that he had.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No comments: