27.8.08

Do you think Casey Mears will win for RCR?

May be...

  • He might luck out once the rest of his career.
  • Yes...I think he will. I hardly think he is going to take off like Kyle did once he was away from hendrick but I am looking for him to do so much better.

    Not 7 wins though....lol

    (I know you were being sarcastic TBone, I know how you feel about Casey)
  • 7 wins. Next year is his year.





  • well,look at kyle.you know,almost every great racer drove for hendrick at least once
  • i think he will
  • NO
  • No. The end.
  • I doubt it.
  • Yes I do. Next year will be Casey's year.
  • I think he will. He will probably take a little while to settle in but by mid season he will come on strong and may get a win by the end of the season. If not the first, I think definitely the second.
  • In terms of shear-speed probably not. In-terms of fuel mileage most likely. He has not had a car capabale of winning a race on shear speed since Texas and Homestead in Fall of 2005 and that was with Ganassi Racing!
  • yes

    GO Casey!!!!!
  • He'll have a better chance than this year that's for sure. Casey is a very good driver and with RCR he will diffidently improve his chances of winning. Watch as Mears climbs toward the chase next season compared to this season. Right now he is 24th in the points. With RCR he should be close to making the chase next year...and a good chance of getting in. Watch and have fun...good question
  • Nope.
  • mabe, that would be cool if he got a bunch of wins and so did reed sorenson with his new team.
  • Win last place and some more DNF's
  • I think he might get 1 win.
  • casey is in hendrick equipment now and yea yea i know he's really in the old 25 car but when brian vickers had it he was running in the top 5...so casey cant even crack the top 10, let alone the top 15 and he was in hendrick equipment, now he goes to RCR, do you really think he'll do better in a team thats not even running that good....NO for me
  • No, unfortunately I don't. I hope he can, but his confidence has to be torn to shreads don't ya think??? In the #41, then moved to the #42, then moved to the #25, then the #5, and in 09 the #07. The #5 is a quality ride and he's not getting the job done....the #07 is a quality ride....just hope he proves me wrong. Where's he going in 2010?
    Just an opinion.
  • I hope he does he needs a break so I'm hoping that he can get at least one win!
  • i doubt it but... ya know once kyle busch left his team for JGR he well ya know has been winnin a LOT lately so idk if casey will win next year like kyle is this year but hopefully he'll get a win or 2. close 2 the chase is a possibilility but he'll need top 10s which i'm sure he'll get. bascically next year with RCR will be a whole lot better than last year with Hendrik
  • T-bone what are you smoking, 7 wins don't think so..But I'd like to see him get a win or two, he is on another team with 3 other big guns, who can win.. I'd like to see him do well. Some how the last name Mears, he just hasn't lived up to it..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Not the first year but maybe the second
  • hopefully
  • NO
  • No comments: