26.8.08

What song reminds you of your favorite driver?

May be...

  • danika patrick i wanna kiss you all over
  • Tony Stewart

    "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple & "Smokin" by Boston
  • Dairy of Jane by Breaking Benjamin reminds me of Denny Hamlin.
  • Gimme Back My Bullets------Dale Earnhardt
  • Running on Empty.....still waiting on Petty Enterprises to turn it around. Still hoping, still praying, still watching.
  • Remember the name reminds me of David Ragan.
  • Steve Mqueen

    Earnhardt Jr and Tony Stewart
  • I don't think of any driver specifically from any song, but I always think of NASCAR in general when I hear Flirtin with Disaster. Partly I think it comes from the NASCAR 98 video game I have, but it also fits NASCAR pretty well.
  • I will remember you.....

    They played it when Richard Petty took his final lap around the track as a driver.
  • Add others if you want
  • i'm a simple man - matt kenseth
  • We are the Champions by Queen reminds me of Jimmie Johnson and Chad.
  • one more day- dale sr... obviously
    rockstar-jr.
  • "Blitzkrieg Bop" reminds me of Matt Kenseth, but I'm not sure why.
  • Rev on the redline by foreigner reminds me of the king...The song came out when I first got heavy into nascar...
  • That's easy, " My Hero" by The Foo Fighters, reminds me of Dale Sr. every time I hear it. There was rumors swirling that the Foos were gonna perform that song at the Nascar Awards Banquet in 2001. But Nascar nixed the idea in favor of Garth Brooks, performing " The Dance" instead.
  • "real wild child" by iggy pop was written about rowdy, except before he was born... http://www.metrolyrics.com/real-wild-chi...
    ;-)

    then there's this one:

    Here he comes
    Here comes Speed Racer
    He's a demon on wheels
    He's a demon and he's gonna be chasin' after someone.

    He's gainin' on you so you better look alive.
    He's busy revvin' up a powerful Mach 5.

    And when the odds are against him
    And there's dangerous work to do
    You bet your life Speed Racer
    Will see it through.

    Go Speed Racer
    Go Speed Racer
    Go Speed Racer, Go!

    He's off and flyin' as he guns the car around the track
    He's jammin' down the pedal like he's never comin' back
    Adventure's waitin' just ahead.

    Go Speed Racer
    Go Speed Racer
    Go Speed Racer, Go!

    ;-)
  • That country song that says "I'm a real bad boy but a real good man." Something like that. Anyway, it reminds me of Tony Stewart because there are about 20 different you-tube videos about him w/ that song.
  • No comments: