25.8.08

Busch brothers trivia question (nascar)?

May be...

  • wernt they called the bash brothers the all star race
    and earlier at martinsville
    although u and winter are having this conversation that was my answer
  • this will likely end up getting deleted like most of my questions, but here goes:

    the first race the busch brothers crashed into each other -
    what was it called, how long was it, and where was it?
  • they got into each other during the Castle Rock Court 500 in the cul-de-sac near the Busch family home. Kurt was about 14 years old at the time; Kyle was about 7.
  • zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
  • We all know it occured at Daytona in 06
  • I'm pretty sure the only time I've seen them wreck each other was at the All-Star race last year, if there was one before that I don't recall it.

    They did? It is? It's total chaos at my in-laws on race day, must've missed it.
    I remember the crowd roaring.
  • Darn it I give up, I have a google induced headache looking for the answer. My guess is it was at the Bullring in Las veags when they were racing each other there in Legends cars back in 1999.
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    hey zalex, how are you sucking the info from YA onto your blog... that's fairly cool. and why have you blocked me recently? did i offend you in some way? this is #18s #1 fan. let me know whassup.