30.8.08

What say you NASCAR Nation?

May be...

  • Allmendinger 2nd, Kenseth 37th
  • Allmendinger & Carpentier. I'm happy for both of them. Dinger probably the most he was flyin. =o`)

    No apologies needed. The bridge dwellers had a lot of feathers ruffled. All is good Winter!

    Wishin a happy n safe Holiday weekend to all n good to luck to everyone's driver. :))
  • Patrick Carpentier or as Larry Mac say's, "Patrick Carperntier."
  • The Dinger? In second? WOW!


    Haven't noticed any meaness from you either. Relax! The only troll on here that has been consistanly mean and nasty is and always will be you know who and he needs no help being that way. Must live in an emotionally deprived environment. Poor baby.......
  • Matt 37 YAY!!!
    when he qualifys bad thats when he WINS!!!!!!!
  • Patrick Carpentier qualifying 5th for one.

    Dave Blaney qualifying 8th!!

    And Matt Kenseth at 37??? I just noticed that.

    awww...I never saw you being mean WG. Just be yerself. Don't let certain other life forms from under the bridge cause you to be anything but you. none of us are robots nor should we be.
  • A.J. starting up front and Kenseth starting in the rear of the field.
  • I was surprised that Dale Jr. qualified 18th. I expected him to be lower. I knew that even though Jimmie J and Jeffy G qualified 1st and 3rd with their extra horsepower engines that Dale Jr would still bring down the HMS stable by qualifying bad, but I was hoping he would have qualified even lower. I bet he won't let me down in the race though. Now his car is actually starting out slow, and with him calling the shots as Mr. I'm-my-own-crew-chief-so-I-get-to-talk- down-to-Tony-Eury Jr, he will only drop down as the race goes on.

    You are not unpleasant. Jr Nation is.
  • Who was the most *didn't see that coming* qualifier?

    And I'd like to apologize if I've been somewhat unpleasant lately, I assure you, it's all out of my system.
    Forgive me?
  • I missed qualifying... *checks lineup*... the Dingalinger is second? Wow, I'm definitely going to have to say that I certainly didn't see that coming from AJ! Go Team Red Bull!

    Oh, and I never find you unpleasant. Now me, on the other hand, well, that's my job around here.
  • "Dinger" in the #84.....very happy for him and his team....great to see him on the outside after struggling thru out his career w/ quals.

    Unpleasant? Haven't seen it. You are very respected in this forum.
    We all have our moments.....I'm still a fan.
  • I didn't see Aric Almirola qualifying 10th that was amazing I am very surprised that that happened. Very happy for A.J. Allmendinger too that was cool I'm very happy for him. Also surprised about the 99 and the 17 not qualifying in the top 25 Carl was 1st in pretty much everything but this qualifying and this is one of Matt's best tracks.
  • I wouldnt thought it would be possible for Carl top qualify that bad. But I am sure he will get up to the front with no problem.. And my pick Kenseth. he qualified 37th. That might be a struggle for him hopefully not though. Good for Allmendiger. Maybe he can get a good finish.
  • My favorite Canadian driver getting in the top 5 today at Fontana, Carpentier, and AJ ( I use to call him Wallmadinger) starting on the front row with Jimmie, way to go AJ (and I'm not a Toyota fan) but I like this guy. Not happy about Dale Jr's starting position, but it could be worse, like last week.. Glory, I have never found you to be unpleasant.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I was pleasantly surprised by both Blaney and Almirola. Now if they could just finish that well.

    It's all good, WG. I haven't seen you be unpleasant to anyone. You gave someone the benefit of the doubt. Nothing wrong with that.
  • definitely didn't see carl qualifying 26th, especially after winning here in the spring under the sun, and being first in practice.

    and although i guess i haven't been around enough to notice your unpleasantness, i forgive you. or was it because i haven't been around so much the past few days that you've been unpleasant? if so, i apologize...
    ;-)
  • A.J. for sure.
  • For me it was Patrick Carpentier starting fifth after missing Bristol last week. I didn't get to watch qualifying so I'm just going by looking at Nascar.com.

    I havent been on here hardly at all this week, my younger brother has been in the hospital in Dallas. You have NEVER been unpleasant to me Winter. Have a great weekend.

    Im a dues paying member of Winter Glory's fan club.
  • I agree with most of the others...A.J Allmendinger and Patrick Carpentier really surprised me.

    I haven't been on much, but I have never read anything unpleasant from you. The only person I've been reading nasty remarks and answer's from is a certain Jr. hater and Jr Nation hater. Just read his answer to this question.
  • A.J. Allmendinger was the last to qualify and got the #2 spot, I thought WOW he nearly got the pole.While watching the last 4-5 qualifiers I was just wondering who wouldn't get in and the last one to go out was A.J. Allmendinger in a Toyota and really put in a good lap of 40.076. So yeah...I did not see that coming..Have Fun and good luck with your favorites this weekend
  • No comments: