28.8.08

Does Jeff Gordon sing baseball songs?

May be...

  • Hmmm. I would think it would be soccer.
  • Not very well, ask the people in Chicago
  • Put me in coach, I'm ready to play... today... look at me... I can be... a rainbow warrior...
  • I don't think I can ever forgive him for calling Wrigley Field, wrigley stadium. Jeff should keep his day job

    Go Cubbies!
  • Actually he does..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvmIxhX5L...
  • Haha he tried, At Wrigley Stadium. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wrigley Field, Go Yanks and Cubs.
  • He did but not very well,, he admitted that he can't sing.
  • Yes, but not very well.
  • why do u like Jeff Gordan and if you do YEAH GOOD CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 but yeah he has sang baseball songs but not very well
  • he did once in Wrigley Field in Chicago
  • Sure he does except he sings take me out to the race track, give me some cold beer and gasoline....put me in crew chief and make me go fast..... LOL
  • No comments: