26.8.08

Which Nascar (EA) Game is the best?

May be...

  • EA nascar 2001 and 2009
  • Of the two I have (NASCAR 08 and NASCAR Thunder 2002) I like NASCAR 08 better. However, NASCAR Thunder 2002 is easier to play, and has some features that are better implemented than NASCAR 08. I really want to try the Atari/Infogrames NASCAR games though... I've heard they are great!
  • obviously i just got Nascar 07 Yesterday it's good other than the graphics are Kinda bad compared to Nascar Thunder 04
    Which do you think is the best?
  • NASCAR 09 since it's the most modern and up-to-date and has the best graphics. 05 is pretty good also.
  • The old Dirt to Daytona is far and away the best NASCAR game but I don't know if it's EA or not. I don't know about 07 but I rented 08 and 09 recently and they don't even come close to Dirt to Daytona.
  • NASCAR Thunder 2002 and 2005 Chase for the Cup ( Harvick on Cover) are my favorites. The new one is better than the last few but still needs improving. Hopefully NASCAR will release the license to some other gaming company.
  • NASCAR 98, nascar thunder 2002 and NASCAR 2001
  • No comments: