26.8.08

Sorenson to GEM! Good move for GEM?

May be...

  • Reed? why? JPM runs better than him...he should just go back to nationwide
  • Yup. He needs a team that can focus on him and making him good. They are focusing too much on Juan problem at Ganassi.
  • I don't have a problem with it I think that Reed will keep getting better and hopefully he does well with GEM! Just my opinion though!
  • He better not replace Patrick Carpentier...
  • where did you see that does that mean dario will be driving the #41?
  • i think it will be a good move,,
  • Sorenson!! Why?? Who's he going to replace?? I kind of like Patrick Carpentier. Hope it's not him.

    I've never seen anything out of Sorenson that would make him a good replacement for anybody. Meh.
  • I would rather GEM keep Patrick Carpentier. I really like the guy. He is only going to get better and he has showed signs of running with the big boys. I have nothing against Reed, he is a cool dude.
  • Well it's a good move...lets see what he does with it now.
  • No comments: