30.8.08

Will you be going to Singapore for F1 racing next month?

May be...

  • I wish! I have a few friends though who are going!
  • .

    No, unfortunately I am a sinner. I chew gum, don't go to the back of the bus and am a firm believer in normally acceptable unnatural acts.

    However, if you do go I thoroughly recommend the long bar at Raffles for their creation, the Singapore Sling, and sadly a sex shop which me and a friend 'happened upon' (there's no way to explain it away here is there, but we did, honest guv) where we were rolling around on the floor corpsed with laughter, tears in our eyes, complete with bemused onlookers, when we saw the title of one of their products....it was SO SO funny. I won't post unless there's a real demand as it could be construed as offensive to some, but funny funny funny if you don't think too hard like me...

    .
  • No comments: