23.8.08

David Ragan and UPS?

May be...

  • I hope they sponsor him. I believe he would be a good addition for UPS. He still kind of up & coming & he doing great. I believe it's only a matter of luck & time before he wins his first of many races.

    I see it as a win, win for both UPS & Regan.
  • Ragan would be a great spokesman for any sponsor. Didn't know you were a Ragan fan - you're not bailing on Kyle already, are you? lol

    Sorry that your previous question got deleted. I was curious to know how the J M (s) were not trolls. : )

    <<<In honor of Gloria_512 - innocent victim of trolls>>>
  • that would be cool i guess, but it would be extra cool if they let him race the truck!!!
    ;-)
  • It's all good as long as he does not get the letters UPS tattooed on his face
  • i think it would be smart for both parties. ragan is starting to get better and ups need a chance to run up from and mwr is just not gettingit done.
  • David is doing so well and I think only hints at what is to come with this guy.

    Kudos to UPS for jumping at the chance to sponsor him. It's a great financial move for sure.
  • NASCAR Scene magazine is saying that David is the front runner to be the new face of UPS, AAA has opted to leave David and Roush-Fenway at the end of the season.

    I'm a big David Ragan fan, so I'm hoping he gets it.
    What do you think?
  • a young squeaky clean image is just what the parcel giant wants nascar is the only place where fed ex is doing better than they are they want to run up front and its a ford
  • i think that would be so awesome for his career! i also think he would make great commercials with it too!
  • I think it would be a great fit. David is up and coming star in Nascar and would do UPS justice. Its going to be hard to be better than Dale Jarrett in the commercials though. I hope it happens!
  • I hadn't heard that....but that'd be a great thing for the young driver...definitely think he's going to be a future star. Still, I was hoping that Reed Sorenson and Richard Petty would be driving the truck with a big ol #45 on the side....oh well. Guess it was just another false hope. Anybody want to buy Cheerios by the case....I need to get rid of them by the end of the year...real cheap!
  • that WOULD be a cool deal
  • It is all marketing and he would be an excellent spokesman for a company "on the move," since he is a rising star in NASCAR. But it will be a tough time topping some of the commercials DJ cut for UPS.
  • I hope David and Roush get UPS, they've been doing so well and improving every race.
  • That would be good for him. A Young face of UPS. It would be very neat to see him have that sponsorship.

  • So am I

    my grandfather got me a whole bunch of autographed david ragan discount tire (it was personally for me too thats sick(in an awesome way)) stufff


    so i hope they(discount tire) stick with him but for the cup side I hope he can get a good sponsor like UPS


    Ragan races the truck 09
  • No comments: