18.8.08

I was reading a lot of message boards today and it sounded like Jr lost a LOT of fans, were you one of them??

May be...

  • jr.'s not losing any fans. there's no doubt that jr. is not the best driver out there, and he probably is just average and yes, ok! he IS overrated! If he's got 18 wins in 8 years and no championships with all those fans why WOULDN'T he be overrated? But that's not the point. Bandwagons are not true fans. I am a true fan. I stick with my driver through rough times and good times. I don't want to be a bandwagon like half of the Rowdy fans out there. It's not like Rowdy ever hit the wall. And of course I guess you're calling Johnson and Gordon average too since they finished 17th and 42nd.

    As if you're calling him a BAD driver when he is really about a 7/10 driver. Those 3/10 are gonna be filled in (I hope) with more wins this year. if not, then let the haters hate. I will never figure them out.

    Jr. screwed up. harvick screwed up at infineon. kyle screwed WAY up at Pocono. Why isn't there any nasty crap about them?



    Not to mention when he hit the wall he was on older tires than everyone else.
  • With that in mind, it's safe to say the Dale Jr. will never win a Cup.
  • Vow to stick with him
  • If Junior lost any fans they were some of the band wagon fans which is no big loss. True fans stick by their driver win or loose. Y'all just can't let it be. Junior makes a mistake or has an incident due to a tire issue and it's a major ordeal. Where are all the boo birds when it happens to the other drivers?? Say what you want, think what you want....I prefer to remain a proud member of Junior Nation.
    I don't particularly care where you get your idea that Junior is "loosing his fans" but you are way off track on this one. BTW...it would be Tony Eury Jr. Have a great day n good luck to you & your favorite driver (s). =o`) *Peace*
  • being a fan means being there win or lose so my answer is
    GO JR!!!!! i will always love Jr.
  • People are starting to realize Junior is a made-for-TV racer like Cole Trickle, while Kyle Busch is the real deal.
  • then they arnt real fans a real fan sticks with his driver no matter what
  • Stand back folks, I got my AMP green worm on the end of the line. And I'm fixing to land the big bottom feeder. HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY!!!!
  • no..........
  • honestly, when are people going to stop bashing him so much!?
    He's a great driver.
    4th in points is VERY good! i'd like to see you get into Nascar & stay up there in points throughout the whole season...i bet it'd take some talent!
    & big deal if he hit the wall yesterday...ALL drivers make mistakes once in a while!
    i will always be a Jr. fan!
  • I LOVE DALE JR.


    I would stick with him.

    the fact that he's even driving after what that did to his dad is amazing, let alone get into a car after he hit something.
    yeah right.
    that dudes amazing.
  • He lost me as a fan with in a year of his dad's passing.
    He knows how to set up for some events but there are some tracks he is lost.Dale Earnhardt would tell Tony Eury how to set the car up,Junior did not do the set ups.
    Sure he is a good driver but so are all 43 in the race.He can and does know some tracks better than others but he lacks the skill to set up the car to win,he sets up for comfort.
  • I was never one to begin with, thank God.

  • People seem to finally realize the err in their ways. Have you realized it yet?? Or are you still clinging on to the he's 4th in points excuse?? If a decent driver was in that car theyd work wonders. I've always thought of Jr as being an "average" driver but after he totally hit that wall out of 100% his own doing I realized that he might be a notch below average. Even Michael Mcdowell could have kept it off the wall there.

    Let's see, first Jr tells Tony to make changes to the car, in the process taking it from a race winning car to a midpack one in a flash. This once again proves that Jr. knows nothing about the dynamics of a race machine.

    Then Jr goes off and runs out of the little talent he has by hitting the wall. And then some of the Jr fans in denial had the audacity to blame it on Tony Eury and Kyle Busch. I had to LOL about that. I will give a few Jr fans credit though for seeing what really happened. They are the true fans.

    I think the pressure of losing all these fans is getting to him. Were you one of them ordo you vow to stick with him through good and bad (Mostly bad)
  • as long as their are casual nascar fans who dont really know much about nascar dale jr will always have jr nation
  • Ralph Jr. is a hack! His fans are no better.
    I hate the fact that they became HMS fans overnight, but I am not surprised.

    HMS used to be their sworn enemy and now they are out there supporting Jeff Gordon's team!
  • Absolutely not. I've been his fan since 2000.

    I am not a fair weather fan.
  • yes i just dont like him and tony stewert
  • No comments: