21.8.08

Is Matt Kenseth Hot/hawt or what?

May be...

  • Okay.... I have the answer you're looking for Jes!!!

    Are you ready for it?

    Matty Matt is the HAWTEST little hottie stud muffin, EVER!
    He's the yum-yum yummiest little Roushie-poo!!!! And I could just squeeze him to pieces and kiss his wittle face all day and night!!!

    Am I right?
  • Okay I think Matt is a little cute! Will that work for you cause I can't really say I think he is hot but will you settle for cute? LOL
  • he's hotter than a fart on a hot summer day
  • Yeah,is that you in the pic smacking with him!
  • Between Kenseth, Stewart and Gordon, OH, and JR..Those guys dont even look at girls..They have alternative lifestyles.
  • Kenseth's driven his way into my heart, but Tony Stewart is the hawtness...

    Give me a driver with Kenseth's skill, Stewart's hawtness, and Dario Franchitti's voice... yum!
  • I'm a guy so... no.

    Geez calm down! lol
  • I don`t think so. Who knows?? I am a man. I value your opinion. So if you say so who am I to disagree. Btw thanks for all the best answers . You are great. Keep up the good work.Write me sometime.
  • Honestly I think he is fugly... sorry.
  • or what.
  • I'm sure his wife Katie thinks so... Okay I say he cute, he looks better than some of the driver out there..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • no just a great driver
  • xD
  • Is Matt Kenseth Hot/hawt or what?

    Well I guess i am going to have to go with "or what"

    LOL Seriously he's...well...hot OK? There i said it for you. JUST for you OK???
    Please don't make me say it again.
  • No comments: