22.8.08

Who takes the pole today at Bristol??

May be...

  • This is the week the 88 team will turn things around and get back into the hunt, not that he's out now by any means. I say he takes the pole, leads the most laps and puts the 18 in the fence in the last 5 laps. PAYBACKS A B%&^CH!!!!!!!!!!
  • I think Jimmie Johnson or Carl Edwards,
  • I hope it is Jeff Gordon
  • Gordon FTW!
  • jeff gordon is always strong there
  • I say Gordon............
  • Gordon is known to take a good pole
  • Probably Kyle Busch BUT i really hope its Jeff Gordon
    Go 24!!!!!!!!!
  • As much as it pains me to say it, Kyle Busch.
  • probably punk as*s kyle busch......much as i hate to admit it

    and atlas is right....gordon has been know to take a pole or two hahahaha and hopefully will get put into the wall along with his little buddie jimmie

    and i'll be there to see it sitting in turn one

    BRISTOL BABY there is no other
  • I agree Lenny, Gordon seems to have a good car and i am hoping no bad luck!
  • Mark Martin!!!
  • Katie Kenseth
    ok fine i will actually answer...Matt Kenseth
  • Tony Stewart is my pick. And/or ryan Newman.
  • I'll say Jimmie Johnson, he had the pole there in the spring.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • i think its going to be Kyle or Carl
  • I have to agree...Gordon. When I read your question before I saw your choice the first name that came to mind was Gordon.
  • I like your fantasy pick but I will say Cousin Carl.
  • kyle bush will take the pole today and win tommorrow
  • Tony Stewart
  • Martin Truex Jr
  • long shot guess, but i'm going with elliot sadler.
  • I agree with you and also say Gordon (Jeff that is).
  • JOHNSON!
  • I am going waaaay out on a limb here and saying Kevin Harvick comes in on the pole today. He likes Bristol and has been getting a bit better every weekend and staying consistent.

  • i am going to say
    99
    9
  • No comments: