20.8.08

Whos your favorite NASCAR driver and why?

May be...

  • The trolls are gonna eat me alive for this one. Dale Jr. After my man Sr. died Happy Harvick was my fave as he drove Sr's cars. Jr. had to earn my respect. It doesn't hurt that I drink Bud and red is my favorite color either. I was nearly suicidal when he changed sponsors. I come from a long line of middle class working folk and Jr. is the epitomy of the working class attitude. He works hard, doesn't whine, doesn't talk smack, admits when he screws up(even takes the blame for things that aren't his fault), and defends his team at all costs. He is one classy redneck!
  • One that doesn't drive because its a waste of gas. NOT a sport!!!!
  • Kenseth he is honest clean driver mostly consistent and in my opinion simply the best
  • Bill Elliott because he worked hard to get into the sport and he was rewarded with a Cup championship, two Daytona 500 wins, a win at the Brickyard, a spot in the 50 greatest NASCAR drivers list, and 16 Most Popular Driver Awards.
  • Stewart.
    Because he doesn't put up with any crap from anybody, anywhere at any time.
    He's getting back in a Chevrolet.
  • Jeff Gordon and Kyle Busch


    ...because man they can drive!
  • Carl Edwards because:

    1. He drives a Ford (and I love my 2005 Mustang).

    2. He's only 2 3/4 years older than me so he can remain my favorite for a long time to come.

    3. He won the 1st race I ever attended (Oct 2005 Atlanta).

    4. Rusty retired & I've looked for 2 1/2 years for a new favorite. This year he's proven he's it.

    5. He's a Roush Racing driver & Jack Roush & I share the same birthday.

    6. I love his style of driving. his desire to win, his determination, & his refusal to give up.

    7. I like how he give away many of his trophies.

    8. I love his smile, it just lights up & his blue eyes.

    9. I love how he apologizes when he's done something wrong, always thanks the fans, & seems to never be in a bad mood.

    10. I love the backflip.
  • The guys at DEI
    because they're more funn
    watch for Aric Almirola in '09!
  • I have 2

    Martin Truex Jr and Paul Menard

    why?

    Great Drivers
    Lot's of Talent
    Underdogs
    Dale Earnhardt Inc. is behind them 100%
    Not Cocky
    Know how to drive without causing mayhem among the field.
    Always Quiet
    Speak when Spoken too
    Never wants to be in the Spotlight
    Always ready and prepared
    Hangs out in the back and Travels to the front Quick
    Best Guys out there
    Always helpful to charities
    My Heroes as a Teenager look Up to these 2 Drivers.
    One day Hope to follow in their Footsteps!
  • Dale Jr.
    There are a couple of reasons.

    1. he's not cocky
    2. he doesn't let crap get to him
    3. he stays positive
    4. his temper is good
    5. he doesn't let media get in the way of racing
    6. he's got mountain dew on his car. MOUNTAN DEW!
    7. give me a reason I shouldn't like him.
  • Matty Kenseth

    cuz himz is the best
  • DALE JR., because he is the son of the INTIMIDATOR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • I answer this question all the time.. .lol..

    Dale Junior because he's a great driver, even better person, goes for what he wants, and he's cute as a button.
  • No comments: