17.8.08

Why do you ppl hate dale jr so much?

May be...

  • You're asking the million dollar question my dear! And I really wish I had a good answer for you! I'm a die hard Jr fan (bring on the thumbs down I don't care) anyways I always have been and I always will be whether he is doing great or not, it's called loyalty and I stand by my driver! You know Jr gets voted most popular but on YA he's anything but! I don't understand it either but hey to each their own all I know is that I try not to bash on other drivers and their fans because I have to much respect for my friends and contacts on here and I wish some of the others would do the same but truth be told it's really just some jerk off doing the bashing trying to get us Jr fans all rilled up! So all I can say is stick by your driver and try not to let the jerk offs get to ya! (sometimes that is easier said than done though) LOL but that's what I try to do anyways!!
  • most likely it's because he drives for HMS. some
    people just don't like Hendricks.
  • Everyone has a right to their opinions Jen.
    Just because I'm a Kyle Busch fan doesn't mean I automatically hate Jr. believe it or not.

    I've never had anything against Jr.
  • yall know i'm JR NATION
  • Gurl it's becuz you bandwagon fans keep shoving him down our throats !

    We get it- he is a rainbow warrior now woohooo he still slow LOL !
  • i agree with k97city, we were "ok" with jr before his move to hendrix, although thought he was riding on daddy's coat tails to much (mostly fans fault) but i think he needs to prove his self and joining the whinners on hendrix wasn't the way to do it.
  • I don't hate him. In fact, he's kind of grown on me. He had a hard life growing up and his dad was kind of rough on him when he was little. But he isn't his dad and people shouldn't compare them. He's not the same driver. Dale Earnhardt would take anything to the front and June tends to whine about his equipment a lot. You haven't heard as much of that this year as he is aware of the position that he has put himself in. If he can't win in the Hendrick equipment then he isn't the driver that his 'nation' has made him out to be.
  • i love dale jr almost has much as i loved dale senior!!!!!
  • Dale Jr has all these fans and NOTHING to show for it.


    Stinky how do we know Jr isn't cheating? It's just he never wins so we never find out!!!!
  • Hes really slow
  • Cuz of his fan
    no offense
  • im not a fan but he dosent crash much anymore and has a great attitude he has stayed very down to earth remember when he started talking about the vacation he was going on with his bro no one ever heard of.
  • Because he is a crowd favorite. He is associated with the words "hillbilly" and "redneck"

    My favorite is Carl Edwards but i do not mind Jr. fans, Jr. is a pretty decent driver now that he went to Hendricks.
  • I don't hate him.. I'm reserving my dislike for Jeffy Gordon... never liked him, never will.. actually, none of them make a difference in my life, soooo, I neither hate, nor love, them...
  • I don't hate Jr. not one bit
  • I think for most fans it's not him that they hate, its the media that constantly shoves him down everyones throats. And the fact that some of his fans are complete hooligans, who when it comes to bashing can dish it out but go nuts if anyone dares to say anything negative about their driver. I personally have nothing against Jr and have quite a few friends and even family members who are fans of his. I respect him and what he's done in his carrer just like I respect Kyle and what an awesome season he is having.
  • 88, you can count me on your side. I'm an 88 fan myself. At least Dale Jr doesn't have to cheat to win does he? Rumor has it Toyota (JGR) has been cheating altering the dyno tests.
  • At least Jr. Nation can admit Kyle is a wheel man. I don't see a lot (i said a lot so there are some) who EVER give ANYTHING to Jr. I don't see a reason to HATE Jr. Maybe to not be a fan of him makes sense, but not to HATE him. but just because his interviews are bad and he doesn't win 8 races a year like mr. 18 and is the most popular ever is no reason to hate him like all these jealous fans.
  • People have hurt feelings over that fact that he's so popular and he hasn't won a championship. They are jealous that he is able to accumulate so much popularity just for being a NASCAR icon. They think it's not fair and get all upset. Kind of like when you see a little bitty baby start to cry when you take something away from it. It's immaturity and an easy sign to watch out for those kind of people. They are emotionally and most likely mentally unstable and/or able to cope with real life situations. I know a serious die-hard Jr. fan, that still respects what Kyle has accomplished, And the only reason that keeps in on a normal emotional status is that he understands motor sports, and he also plays in a band, so he understands the ease of popularity. People who tend to hate are usually people who aren't in close grips with reality. Especially when they get upset about something good actually happening. In fact, as far as psychology goes, some people feel better when others have serious problems. They just can't stand to see people doing good. In other words, they're "weinies"
  • i know he's not won alot of races this year but he has been in the top 5 and top 10. why do you want to take that away from him.yes i'm a jr fan but if another driver is doing good well good for him.jr does good and you say"i hate him" lighten up cause it's only a race.no i'm not a big fan of kyle busch but he is one hell of a driver. so to all you jr haters
    back off!!
  • because he is over rated , he is not that great of a driver but he gets so much attention and priviledge because of who his dad is.
  • No comments: