21.8.08

Nascar Bristol motor speedway parking question?

May be...

  • My family is going down to bristol for the race this weekend. My uncle has a municipal issued handicap sticker valid in NJ. We are trying to get a spot in the handicap area because it hurts for him to walk. Bristol motor speedways website says that it has to be state valid. is that the same thing as municipal valid?
  • I don't understand what you are asking.

    Handicapped ID's for parking must meet the Federal Guidelines for the Americans with Disabilities Act.

    I would call Bristol guest information at 423-989-6942 and ask them specifically what they mean.

    A handicapped parking id given out by NJDMV should be valid in any State. I know they are valid on Federal Government sites. (My late mother was handicapped)
  • I agree with Tom P .....I WOULD CALL FIRST. But it should be valid. Tenn and NJ different states...different laws....better be safe than sorry.
  • No comments: