21.8.08

What Do You Think About Hendick Motorsports?

May be...

  • I think they will be great next year. I am excited about Martin's move, but he'll only be there for the year. He is really trying to win a championship and I hope he does. He's great and deserves it.
  • Mark Martin is a great guy and an average driver. Not sure how he will do this year but i would have liked Casey Mears to stay regardless of his record. I think he has potential. About the question, i LOVE Hendrick Motorsports. GO 48!!!
  • Rick isn't a fraud.
    But they're doing pretty good this year.
    3/4 of them are in the chase, Mears needs to pack it in. He's been crap on the team... Rick should have kept Kyle.
    In a way, I think Dale Jr. is a bit of a let down. He IS doing better then last year, but not the best. He's only won one race due to rain. If he's going to win, he needs more.
    But Rick has a great team... look at the back-to-back championships from Jimmie, and I THINK Jeff has had 5 or 6 now.
    Other then Dale Jr. and Mears, the team is amazing... too bad this year Jimmie is the only one who has a chance winning considering Gordon hasn't even one once yet this year.
  • I think they will do well next year. Jeff Gordon is a veteran. He has not done that well this season and I do not fault it at all to his driving. In addition, Jimmie Johnson is an awsome driver too. Dale Earnhart, Jr.; look how well he has done this year! Mark Martin has been driving such a long time, he will be a good back bone, I think, to Hendrick. Furthermore, I feel that Hendrick will definatly get thier stuff down with the quirks of the COT when they come back in Nascar season 2009.
  • Next year hendrick motorsports will have 4 class A drivers. how do you think they will fair next year. And what do you think about mark martins move to hendrick.
  • I think that hendrick motorsports rules and next year they will be even better with that Mears guy out of the way.
  • I think Mark Martin is a very smart man to make this move. I think Jeff Gordon needs a new crew chief.
  • I think Hendrick is the best team out there. Mark Martin is a great teamate. But I think what has been slowing them down this year is they focused so much on the car of last year that they're still trying to work out the kinks of this one I think they will dominate next year.
  • Everyone said they'd have 3 Class A drivers this year, but that's not turning out so good, at least not this deep into the season. In the preseason we heard how it would be the most dominate team easily this year, when actually they let the driver go that's dominating with 3x as many wins as Hendrick combined.

    Next year we'll see, but I think there will be a lot of conflict...Rick won't know who to satisfy.

    Hendrick was always my favorite team but not anymore. Rick is a fraud.
  • They'll be okay and so will everyone else. When NASCAR takes a few more tests and impounds Toyota's cars and busts them down to size and lets Toyota know they can't cheat then everything will work out.
  • I love Hendricks! I think they will do much better next year! Can't keep that team down for long! Mark Martin will be good for them! Now all 4 cars can finish in the top 5!
  • dont know....no one can contain that much talent...too much of one thing is a bad thing.....thats like having 5 Kobe Bryants on the same floor...SURE they're really talented, but TEAMWORK???

    When it comes down to it....Jimmy And Jeff are the only ones who are with HENDRICK for life....or until retirement...well maybe not Jimmy but Jeff for sure
  • No comments: