22.8.08

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • My favorite track is Darlington.

    To Superdave!!! Probably one of the nicest guys on here. Enjoy your day friend.

    In honor of Gloria!!!
  • Atlanta
  • Honoree questions returning!?? Whoo-hoooo!!

    And congrats to Superdave. Have a great day!

    My favorite track? I'll have to go with Lowe's. There's just something about it that makes it so exciting.
  • Congratulations Superdave.

    Gloria, come back soon!!
  • Superdave's wife here. He isn't only awesome on Y/A he is an awesome husband too! He has a wonderful personality, great sense of humor and he is just so much fun to be around. It is never a dull moment at our house. Thank y'all for honoring him, I think he is pretty special myself. My favorite track is Bristol. It is what racing is all about for me!! Congrats Dave, you are my Superhusband.
  • My favorite track is Bristol because I think it is the most exciting racing but I sure hate it when it comes to fantasy scores because I always seem to take a hard hit just like some of the cars!! Hopefully my luck changes Saturday night!

    Congrats Super Dave!!
  • Bristol will always be my favorite track, even if I do achieve my goal of going to every one! (Thats probably not going to happen, but what the heck!)

    Have a very wonderful day, Superdave.

    Welcome to QWERTY. Always nice to meet another fan.
  • Congrats Superdave.

    My favorite track? Bristol. Nothing like it, even though the racing is less than what it used to be. The atmosphere at that place is it's own beast. It's awesome.
  • talladega with COT

    bristol with any car

  • as much as I love bristol, it's always a crapshoot..... Richmond is such a great venue, especially live.

    I have no clue who Superdave is yet, but congrats anyway. Looks like a great community here.
  • Alright, Superdave is awesome and I am glad to honor him. Maybe Kurt will win another one at the Bull ring to mark this occasion. Have a good one Dave but I'm still not going to "tank" this week for you in our fantasy league. Martinsville is my favorite track, or as I like to call it Johnsonville!
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • My heart is with Charlotte MS (because I'm a North Carolinian) but my favorite track is Talledega.

    Hi everyone, I haven't posted here much but I hope you'll give me a big southern welcome!
  • Thanks a bunch VP and to everyone that has answered. It really means a bunch to me that you guys think of me that way. I am very humbled. I wish for the sake of this forum that we as Nascar fans will come together and quit the bashing, hating and down right ugliness that has showed its ugly head alot in here lately. Nascar is a great sport to be a part of, not everyone is going to like the same drivers and a little competitive sparring is good for the sport as well for us fans as long as it doesn't get personal and just plain ugly. I'm sorry for carryng on here but I had to say my 2 cents worth on all this stuff that's happening lately. Thanks again guys yall mean the world to me!

    In honor of Gloria, she is truely missed in this forum. I hope she comes back stronger than ever.

    My favorite track is Texas. I'm a homer but I love it. Bristol is a close second followed by Richmond.

    Great idea Tom in bringing this back.

  • Congrats Superdave for being so honorificable!

    My favorite track is Gateway. Although it's not in the Cup series, it is my local NASCAR track, and it always seems to hold some great races. Its winners seem to progress nicely in Cup, and who can hate a track that's so close to the hometowns of Kenny Schrader, the Wallace Brothers, and Carl Edwards?
  • Favorite track... Darlington !
    Favorite Brother... Superdave!
    Gimmie a T for Texas
    Gimmie a T for Tenn.
  • What is your favorite track?

    I am announcing the return of the honoree questions. It's too easy of a way to brighten someboday's day. Now I'm rhyming. lol

    Today we will honor probably the most respected on here...

    Superdave

    Enjoy your day!
  • It used to be Bristol but over the years I have started to like Daytona the best.

    Congratulations Superdave! One, if not the best, answerers here IMO and I always enjoy reading his Q&A's. Have a great day!
  • My favorite track is Dover because it's where I saw my first real race, my first TV race, I live close to it, Jr. won there, and I love the Monster Mile plus concrete tracks are BEAST!
  • Superdave..

    Good answers.........

    And from what I hear, he does not smell..............


    Enjoy your day.

    Favorite track, the late great Rockingham....
  • I would say Bristol is my favorite, but congrats Superdave!!!
  • Dover. Congrats Superdave!!!!
  • Dover(my home track) or Bristol

    cause dovers awesome theres always a good race and a MONSTER crash
    and
    Bristol is a really unique track out of all of them


    nicely put Mountian Dew Fan



    have a nice day superdave
  • Superdave is a great friend and contact on here with a terrific attitude and a wonderful knowledge of Nascar! He is a great assest to this section and Nascar Nation! And I'm honored to have him as a contact!So enjoy your day, superdave you deserve it and thanks for your answers and questions on here and for never bashing on others just the plain truth on Nascar! You're great!


    Oops I forgot.... my favorite track is Bristol and Taladagea
    *Tom I'm glad you started this again, it's a wonderful idea!*

    Have a good day you both!
  • Bristol because I live so close to it.

    Superdave - Your answers are always informative. I've learned a lot about NASCAR from you. Thanks!

    I really miss Gloria!!!
  • Congrats SuperDave !!!!! My favorite track ,well it's a tie between Talladega and Bristol .
  • My favorite tracks are my "home" tracks...the ones I go to every year..>Watkins Glen, Pocono, Loudon, Dover, and the farthest south I have been is Martinsville and that was so much fun for a small track!!!

    SuperDave!
    A great contributor to this section and such a nice guy too.
    it's an honor to honor him today!!!
  • My favorite track is probably Pocono before they brought the CoT to the track. That killed any competitive racing there.
  • <<The Monster Mile Dover Raceway>>

    To Superdave! A Friend, A Great Buddy and by far a Legend on this NASCAR Section. When I first started on Y!A I met Superdave and he helped me alot.

    So to you Superdave! You deserve this honoring the most. Thanks Buddy!
    Have a Great Day!
  • You are right Superdave is pretty well respected around here, and it does brighten everyones day to have nice things said about them.

    Have a fantabulous day Superdave! You deserve it.
    Just for you...Goooo Blue Duce #2 ;)

    My favorite track is MIS. I go there at least once every year & this year I got to go twice....wa-hooo!!!!!

    Here is to Gloria as well, I hope she is able to return soon. Nasty little usless Trolls.

    Welcome Qwerty! Always nice to have another NASCAR fan join in!
  • WTG Superdave, enjoy the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    My favorite track is Darlington, The Lady in Black, too tough to tame!
    and we finally got out name back SOUTHERN 500, but yet to get the day back...but maybe, just maybe, hoping and praying they give the original date back, it was a southern tradition!

    used to be Rockingham, The Rock..but sadly to say, Nascar took it away but Andy Hillenburg is breathing new life into her,!
  • Superdave, you da man, one of the best and most respected Nascar fans on this forum.....My favorite track, The lady in Black Darlington, cause I love tracks that are just too tough to tame, and you gotta love those Darlington Stripes.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Superdave is truly deserving of his name - he's a super guy. Have a great day, Dave!
    I'd also like to take this opportunity to honor Jessi, because I think I missed her the first time around. Can you see me rolling for you? lol
    Honors and much appreciation goes out to those of you who contribute so much to this site.

    My favorite track is Bristol!

    ***In honor of Gloria_512 - innocent victim of trolls***
  • No comments: