20.8.08

Who's ready for night racing at Thunder Valley?!?

May be...

  • Count me in! tonight's tickets clinched in my hand, Coke is icing down in the fridge...just waiting for our my buddy to pull up and say it's time to go. Going to be a great week of racing!!!!!
  • You bet!!!!
  • Bristol ROCKS!

    My favorite race of the year! Short tracks rule!!!!!!!
  • Yes, I'm even leaving work early today to get home to see that race. Truck racing is so much fun, after all these guys don't play nice..Go get'um Hornaday.. and I hope Jimmie Johnson has a great race his first time out in a Truck.

    Go Ron Hornaday #33
  • i'm ready for three nights of racing at thunder valley - tonight for the trucks, friday for the nationwide series, and saturday for the big boys. "43 drivers enter, 1 driver wins"

    EDIT: thanks for asking, i thought that's what yahoo "answers" was all about - q & a...
    ;-)
  • Yeah! My favorite race of the year behind the fall Talladega race and the 500.
  • Counting the hours/minutes! Bristol at night is like nothing else on the planet!
  • My wife and I and two friends are driving down Saturday morning for the Sharpie 500...it's the first time we are actually going together with other people. So I am looking forward to getting to the TN mountains and having a WV redneck good time!!!
  • my boys will be, you bet your sweet bippy. i haven't said that since "laugh-in" was on.
  • I love Bristol so I'm definitely ready!
  • Yes !!!!!!! I can't wait to see the trucks race in Thunder Valley and see how Jimmie Johnson is going to do. But I think Johnny Benson will take the win .
  • MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
  • No comments: