19.8.08

Should these tracks have night races ? ?

May be...

  • I would love to see all the races run under the lights. Cooler for the fans, drivers and cars. It would also make for better racing because the cars would get better grip.
  • absolutely
  • Definite.....to all......night racing is awesome!!!!!
  • I would love for all tracks to have lights for night racing. Except for maybe the road courses that may be a little tricky. I love to watch night racing but they should have them for other reasons as well such as rain so even with a rain delay they can still get the race in. That is the most frustrating thing to me after waiting all day for the race then to have them call it because of rain....uggh! Lights would eliminate this problem.
  • Definitely ,Night Racing Rules !
  • nobody should have night races... too dangerous.....
  • I think every race should have 1 day race and 1 night race. The only problem is, NASCAR is so tight on money. They couldn't afford all those lights. But yes, a Dover night race would be awesome
  • I wish they wouldn't. I realize I'm in the minority, but I don't like the night races. I have a 2 year old and am just too wiped out to stay up late. I TiVo it, but it isn't the same watching it the next day. If they would start the races at 5 PM instead of 7 or 8, I'd be all for them.
  • I think all races should have the day to night race. Seems that Jimmie is better at those races.
  • I think so, but then again I love night races and would like to see them have more. I can't wait to watch them under the lights at Atlanta. My dream is they instill Lights at Talladega and have the fall race at night. Now that would be awesome.
  • I think that Fontana should have a night race because they have lights. But Dover, Texas, Atlanta, New Hampshire and Michigan should not have a night race because they do not have lights to do a night race.
  • I think every single track should have lights. Mainly due to weather issues, so that if Sunday afternoon gets rained out, they can race at night. Nobody likes to see a race on a Monday. But then again, at a road course like Infineon, that wouldn't work. And so races like Talladega won't be called due to darkness, as in the case of the ARCA race.

    I also think Martinsville should get lights as well.

    But in terms of those tracks you listed, I definitely think Dover needs the lights more than any of them. Texas already has a race which ends at night, the Dickies 500, Atlanta has a night ending race during the fall (wait, wasn't that for a rain delay?)
  • Dover
    Texas (cup)
    Atlanta (next year it will happen)
    Fontana (1st race)
    New Hampshire
    Michigan
  • Dover by far. I would love too see racing action under the lights at The Monster Mile.


    DOVER RULES!!!!
  • I think Dover needs lights before anyone. Texas already runs half the race at night in November.(one of the best races)

    But the more the merrier. Except for road courses like Sonoma. The view is already kinda crappy because of the hilly terrain.
  • Dover would be nice. And Fontana shouldnt have a race at all.
  • yes and add the Brickyard Indianapolis to that list.
  • YES!
  • No comments: