21.8.08

What Nascar team is your least favorite?

May be...

  • JGR

    Reasons:

    1. Kyle Busch is dominating way too much!!

    2. They had the Chevy switching to Toyota bullcrap!!!
  • Ganassi
  • Hendricks
  • 1st is DEI, terresa is destroying SRs company, next would be gibbs for dropping chevy and going to toyota
  • Joe Gibbs Racing.

    Here's why -

    - I hate Kyle Busch
    - I dislike Denny Hamlin
    - Stewart is leaving soon
    - Logano hasn't been the most decent guy in the Nationwide Series
    - Joe Gibbs switched from Chevy to Toyota.
  • HMS (like any1 else said its not the drivers but rick)
  • Any that Stinky, tina, bunnie and mandy, Mongo luvs rainbow, #14chevrolet, Sheldon A, slash, and her many other accounts like are my least favorite.

    Gloria will come back and tell you all the truth about Stinky.
  • I don't pick favorites
    They're all just "the competition"
  • DEI, because Teresa has destroyed what once was a great racing team.
  • I have been a non-supporter of Hendricks since I was 8 years old, I am 24 now. Only two drivers have raced for Hendricks that I liked, those being Terry Labonte and Jerry Nadeau.
  • I dislike Kyle Busch, and don't really care for Denny Hamlin. I guess it would be Joe Gibb's, though I don't mind Stewart, and it's too soon to make up my mind about Logano.
  • Roush/Fenway because all Jack Roush does is complain, and cry
  • It's just my opinion but DEI is least favorite not because Jr left, i do like Truex Jr, but DEI forcing him to sign another year(they had option to let him go but did not knowing he wanted OUT)..
    That is my reason..

    I will not bash teams or owners or drivers...just say, if your hand is in cookie jar and chocolate on your face..then you're TOAST! and you all know who i am talking about..
  • I am gonna have to go with Winter Glory on that one.....HMS(nothing to do with the drivers......All Rick Hendrick)
  • 15-Menard. I mean, why is he even in NASCAR except for his daddy. Yes, you could call it jealousy on my part.
  • Every team but roush and yates are my least favorite.
  • I think it could be Hendrick [just because they have too much cash on them they are a lot like the New York Yankees of Nascar] And Gnassi [for a team that was great a couple of years ago they have really screwed themselves with bad reckless drivers] Juan Pablo,Reed Sorenson no offense Reed but top 40's may seem good to you guys but it's not good enough.
    And by the way they used to have Casey Mears and Jamie Mccmurray 2 subpar drivers and now they have Juan Taco and Reed 40thSon
  • My least favorite team has to be any and all teams that finish ahead of my beloved #43. I wish Kleenex would sponsor them next year...it might make the crying a little easier.....LOL.
  • i would have to go with joe gibbs, im a person who likes older things, older cars and music as well as veteran nascar drivers. next year gibbs will have kyle busch, denny hamlin, and joey lagano. all either new or relatively new, which practically makes them one big team of newbies. tony stuart was my favorite driver at gibbs. im not saying the team is no good but they have to race for a couple years before i have total respect for them. im starting to respect denny more but not kyle and definently not lagano. (im not fond of lagano, i dont quite know why)
  • There are one or two drivers from each team that I don't care for. I wouldn't say I don't like them, but whatever. I wouldn't say any team has the edge over any other right now as to who is my least favorite.

    To JM above me. Dude please stop saying I am that chick you don't like. I am just new, but that doesn't make me a troll. I haven't done anything to insult anybody. Look at my profile or answers. Ya'll seem like nice enough people. Let the other users make up their own minds. I don't stand a chance of getting taken seriously here if you are going to bash me right off the bat.
  • i was gonna say Hendricks but then I agree with DEI Theresa is ruining the whole company but the good thing is {even though I dont like him} Jr will step in at the last minute and own 100% since Theresa didnt want him having 51%
  • Ganassi
  • Furniture Row... Even though I like Joe Nemechek, what they did to Kenny Wallace last year was totally uncool. Joe hasn't proven to be a performer for them. I don't think the Daytona start this year was enough to apologize to Kenny.

    Just a thought...
  • I can tell by your name that you aren't going to like my answer but for me it's HMS. And I'm like Winter Glory and agree it has more to do with Rick Hendrick than his drivers.
  • HMS
    But I do like #24 'Wonder Boy'

    Rick is moron and a back stabber.
  • Sorry...it's HMS. I wish Jeff would leave there but that isn't likely.
  • HMS (has more to do with Rick than any of the drivers)
  • I absoultley hate Hendrick.
    Gordon is such a bloody whiner its not even funny
    Johnson is a moron and chad knauss is a real dick

    Jr is ok but i wish he would have gone somewhere else.
  • HMS, i cant wait till mark martin comes over next season.
  • Now it's starting to be Joe Gibbs. I use to not have any problem with them but due to the recent CHEATING and learning more about some of his fans it makes me despise Joe Gibbs and Kyle Busch. Some of his fans are just unreal.
  • I have a favorite driver on every team. Hamlin is my favorite in JGR and Mears is my favorite in HM.
  • No comments: