22.8.08

Which Nascar driver has the best style?

May be...

  • I hate to say it, but I think Jeff Gordon is hot now-a-days... he dresses nice, but casual... and is lookin good to me. But Dale Jr. is still sexier.
  • IMO Jimmie Johnson wins the best dressed award when they aren't at the track.
  • junior and kasey kahne are both fairly well-known for the jeans and t-shirt casual style. gordon and johnson are better known for being more stylish in a more metropolitan setting. jeff in particular always looks stylin' every time he and ingrid "appear" on TMZ.

    but from pictures and videos i've seen, i'd have to go with the "rowdy" style - the extreme sports/surf-and-skate wear casual style, and i lean toward that. although i personally can't pull it off at my age, i like that look in general when worn well.
  • I'm with daleje4ever on this one Jr's got my vote!
  • I'm not a dress up person so I say Dale Jr, nothing like Wranglers and a good T-shirt.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Scott Speed
  • Dale Jr. - I like the casual appearance. I dress up for church only.
  • Matt Kenseth
  • To me it would be someone like Elliott Sadler or Dale Jr with just Tshirts & jeans. But im not even close to being Tommy Hilfiger or anything.
  • when they aren't wearing their race uniforms of course
  • Jr. does, cause you know he wears casual stuff, a shirt and jeans. He does look good in those Wrangler jeans! :)

    Go Dale Jr.!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!!
  • No comments: