10.12.08

For Christmas I am getting a Richard Petty Driving Experience--where should I go?

May be...

  • My cousin done Charlotte,He said it was really fast . He bought the most expensive package they offer . They let him get up to 160mph , but killed the engine when he tried to pass the pace car

    Charlotte is NOT paperclip shaped, its considered a triovel
  • My choice would be Charlotte of those three but all are great tracks. i have often thought about trying it when i am in Disney World because they have one there too but it wouldn't be the same so i have never done it.
  • Of those, I'd probably go for Darlington... but I'm waiting for my chance to do it at Gateway!
  • If it were me, I'd pick Bristol. What an awesome gift!
  • I have always wanted to do the Richard Petty Driving Experience...and my wife has graciously gave her approval for me doing so. So for Christmas that's going to be one of my presents. But here's my dilemma....where should I "experience" it at????
    My choices would include....Bristol; Darlington; or Charlotte????
    Those are the three tracks closest to where I live but it's too hard to decide. If you were me where would you go???? Have any of you done the Richard Petty Driving Experience????? If so, where?
  • Definitely Charlotte so you can feel the speed, I never did it ad would love to. You will have a blast!
  • I would go Charlotte , I drove at Texas Motor Speedway and I had a blast. I have a friend that drove at Homestead ,Bristol, and Charlotte and he said Charlotte was the best. I want to drive at Talladega next.http://m.flickr.com/photo.gne?id=3097108... http://m.flickr.com/photo.gne?id=3097103...
  • I would choose Daytona.
  • Me personally, I would choose Darlington.
    Regardless though, you'll have a blast!
  • It depends what type of track YOU prefer.

    Bristol.....short, fast, tricky.

    Darlington...fast, mid-range oval

    Charlotte... fast, 1.5 mile paper clip

    Congrats, and enjoy.
  • charlotte
    darlington you wont like
    and bristol is so fast you wont know what happened
  • I'd like to experience the progressive banking at Bristol. But personally LMS would be my pick.
  • Out those choices I would go to Charlotte for the speed!
  • I'd go for Darlington myself, but I'm biased.

    Thats three very different option for you. You could either go for Darlington and the history that track has, the speed you get at Lowe's, or of course Bristol.

    You should go for whatever track you like best, or narrow it down to two and flip a coin or something.
  • I haven't done it.
    But for some reason I love Darlington.
  • If it was me, and I could NOT go to a super speedway, then I would chose Bristol. That would be a great track to race a friend at and have some aggressive racing. I know in some of the driving experiences they'll actually allow you to race, draft, and pass. I would check their websites and see what is allowed before I made the choice.watering-a-vegetable-garden
  • No comments: