8.12.08

Jeff Earnhardt ?

May be...

  • In 2009, Earnhardt and fellow Dale Earnhardt Inc. development driver, Trevor Bayne will split time in a full time DEI ride.

    He's got his grandpa's eyes in this pic....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Ear...
  • I'm not too sure, but if it's what Maggie said Trevor Bayne will embarrass him like he does in the Camping World East Series in the same equipment. Jeffrey is another Dale Earnhardt Jr., which I guess is a good thing to some people.
  • There doesn't seem to be much information on it. I keep getting conflicting results that says that DEI has put Martin Truex's little brother in a ride and yanked Jeffrey from rides in other series. Makes me wonder if the Wiki article is still valid. It could be but I can't find anything for sure indicating he'll run a season In the Nationwide series.
  • when is he getting into NASCAR?
  • I didn't know Kerry had a kid that old. It looks like he is already in Nascar.
  • Yes he will share a ride at DEI or whatever they will call it soon. It's kind of odd that he looks more like Dale Jr. then Kerry !
  • I'd say 2010 he will be driving at daytona 500.
  • Cool, I didn't know this. Maggie's answer is very informative. He also has Dale Jr's cocky grin lol.

    In answer to your Q: 2009 (only knew cuz Maggie knew :D )bill stahly
  • No comments: