11.12.08

Which race(s) of 2008(if any) did you not watch?

May be...

  • I missed all of them. Deployed overseas.
  • Missed the first California race. I did watch the start on Sunday but did not watch the rest of the race on Monday.
  • I missed the second Dover race because I was in San Diego. I watched it later i the week though. I was at the first Dover race though.
  • I actually missed most of the Chase races because I wound up working on Sunday afternoons.
  • I really didn't watch the Samsung 500 at Texas. It was probably the worse race ever of Jeff Gordon's long career and it was also one of the most boring races of the year in my opinion, so it wasn't worth watching to me. But I did watch Carl win at the end. I stopped watching the Amp Energy 500 for a while after Jeff's crash, but I found myself watching the rest with less than 100 to go.
  • is there any race that you just gave up on?

    i did new hampshire 1st race
    and chicagoland
  • The Brickyard 10 as in it stopped every 10 lap's to change tire's. Thank's Goodyear, for nothing. Whatever happened to Hoosier?
  • any that Jeff Gordon led.
  • Gave up on the Brickyard.....way too painful to stomach. I never watch the road races....never have/never will. And Kansas is another race I am not too fond of but I did watch it this year. Interesting question!
  • I fell asleep for both races at Clubfoot Speedway... er, I mean Auto Club Speedway
  • Watched everyone of them. There were some I was real happy about the outcome like Richmond, but that's Nascar.
  • I missed the first half of the Sonoma race because we were at a company picnic. (we left early)
    Glad I did, Kyle won.
    Some people don't like that track, I love it..amtrak sleeper
  • No comments: