9.12.08

What would you like to see Kyle Petty do in 2009?

May be...

  • Stick with televison
  • I at least want him to continue his role on TNT. FOX is my favorite, but I enjoyed TNT's broadcasts the most in 2008 and he was a big factor in that. I'd love to see him drive for another team if he can be competitive and wins races, but if it does absolutely nothing for him, then I think he should continue doing television. That and his amazing duties at the Victory Junction Gang camp.
  • None of the above!! Keep working on the Junction Gang it is the only thing he has done good!! His commentary is horrible and he can't drive!!
  • I've always have liked Kyle, for all he does, but I think it's time for him to retire.
  • it would be cool to see him win a race, i always like to see the little guys win.
  • Last I heard, he was about 95% done deal going sports car racing in Grand Am. Haven't heard anything lately, though.
  • Drive for the Petty team
    2468 10%


    Drive for another team
    3517 14%


    Stick with television
    15893 62%


    Try another series
    3751 15%

    those are current results








    poll from nascar.com
  • get off TV and take care of Petty enterprises
  • If he still wants to drive, I say say more power to him.
  • Retire. He's not a very good announcer, tends to drone on about something.
  • I'd like to see Kyle in the broadcast booth and do the truck series...I think Kyle could see a rebirth in his career. Look at Hamilton Sr; Musgrave; Benson; etc etc etc. Just an opinion as always.
  • I voted for him to stay in the TV business. Kyle and Wally Dallenback jr are pretty good together on TNT. He has been in Nascar a very long time compared to most of the current drivers.

    If not that then drive for his family's cup team.
  • Kyle Petty's racing days are over, stick with TV stuff.
  • i say choice 3
  • I think he should stick with TV and be a pit announcer and announce from the Pace Car.
  • Stick with television.Nothing against Kyle,but his time was over years ago.
  • Drive a Limited Schedule (10 Races Top)
    Join the Broadcast crew not Just for TNT but ABC as well too liven up the coverage.

  • hang out at my house and him doing his commentary while im watching the race on tv.
  • It would be great for him to drive with the Petty team, Im really dissapointed that Kyle is really one of the true NASCAR drivers left. Now its all these young drivers and no veterans. Thats why i always rooted for drivers like Dale Jarret and Ricky Rudd
  • Try anything but Television. He is horrible at being a commentator.
  • I think he should stick with television. He does make a pretty good announcer.ps2 trade in value
  • No comments: