8.12.08

What is the funniest thing you have seen happen at a nascar race?

May be...

  • Jeff Gordon crashing
  • Tony climbing the fence after his win and then getting over the fence and gets swamped by people, he was trapped like a bug in a spiderweb. That was funny.
  • The last I can recall was at Watkins Glen when that fan came asking for Matt's autograph...
  • 3 crashing into the sidewall at daytona
  • Dale Jr. loosing race after race after race after race.................
  • cars going fast around a track
  • Yeah that thing with the Matt Kenseth Fan was pretty funny. But one of the races that I attended...well someone brought a beach ball and bounced it around our section and we all got to sign our names on it...and I wrote my name on it and Go #3.........threw the ball into the middle of our section and bounced off this guys shoulder and onto the woman in front of him and she just glared at him...he turned to look and we were all laughing and pointing at him...like he got in trouble. He just grinned and shook his head. He ws cool. But well that was funny at the time. And I liked the snowball fight a few seasons back with the drivers. Not so funny but cool.
  • The funniest thing I have seen in recent history in person was back in 2005. I was at MIS, our seats are just exiting turn 4, in row 4. I was surrounded by Tony Stewart fans and no offense to anyone but I am not a fan and pretty much let everyone around me know it, in a joking playful way of course, just having fun with how my luck seems to go. There are what, probably 100,000 Junior fans at MIS out of the 180,000 attending and I sit in a sea of Home Depot orange...go figure.....LOL!

    Well anyway ole Tony Stewart made my day, he got loose and smacked into wall coming out of turn 3, did a nice little spin or two, skidded and scrapped all the way till he landed smack dab in front of me, his front end was pointing darn near at my seat.....ohhh Lordy be, I sure did have fun with that (after I was sure he was alright of course). I am pretty sure I was the only person in Section 74 jumping up and down and screaming my head off ;) Tony finally got his car started and was able to limp it off the track (I don't even remember if he came back to finish or not) I could be mistaken but I am pretty sure he gave me the finger after he got it started .......LOL!!

    It was pretty funny & no I didn't get beat up I am pretty friendly gal & everyone around me took it pretty good. See, NASCAR fans are the bestest!!hliton hotels
  • No comments: