9.12.08

NASCAR TRIVIA can you name this driver?

May be...

  • jeff gordon the legend is the king
  • This is obviously Jeff Gordon, but hubby says Harvick.
  • Jeff Gordon would be my guess, but 3straight JJ fan beat me too it! =)
  • The Driver Of The #24 Dupont Automotive Finishes Chevrolet Impala SS,From Pittsboro,Indiana,4 Time Champion,81 Wins,Jeff Gordon !
  • My first start was a passing of the torch you might say...the legend went out in a blaze of glory....I didn't fare much better. My first year I found that I wasn't in Kansas anymore....where's Judy when I need her??? With my sunglasses on I became one of the most popular drivers and still am. Along my career I have had a split in fortune, four years that were amazing, and a lackluster year in 2008. But my fans say I am still "on fire". But racing isn't my only worries these days...sometimes I have two passengers. Who am I????
  • Jeff Gordon
    condemned criminal ending origin
  • No comments: