11.12.08

Will Brad Kozlowski be racing in cup full time next year 09?

May be...

  • Cowletzowskee will stay in the Nationwide series next season driving the same car. He'll also be driving the same car.

    I'm not sure if my spelling is right.

    Catzelatski

    I knew someone who had a problem saying "Amadeus" and when the song came on he would sing it like "Rock me Armadillo"
    http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi...
    .
  • It's Keselowski but I admit I had to look it up. Not a full time ride THIS year but it won't be long.............have a good one!
    (From Wikipedia.com)
    Currently, Keselowski does not have a full-time sponsor for 2009. Brad has stated in a interview that he is Gay but doesnt want that to affect his racing career.

    I must say, I did not know that about him.................
  • Brad Keselowski will not be racing full time in 2009. He probalby be race in 6 race in the 25 car. Maybe in 2010 he will race full-time but Mark Martin has a part-time contract in 2010 so he might share the ride with Keselowski.

    As for the comment where you can only have a 4 car team...that is wrong. You can have 5 cars. Look at Roush Fenway...they have 5 cars.
  • Brad Keselowski will have a cup ride eventually, he's a great driver, a great guy, and a sponsor's dream: he never falters in interviews.
    in 2009 he has the option of running 6 nascar sprint cup races without forgoing his rookie of the year eligibility for 2010, which in my opinion is when he's likely to start, and i'll bet that he'll run the number 25 godaddy chevy for hendrick motorsports as he did in his sprint cup debut this year
    and re: him being openly gay...wow, good for him! good to see someone not afraid to say it even in the ultra-conservative world of nascar!
  • No he wouldn't. Remember there is 4 team cap in NASCAR now. Hendrick already has their 4

    #5 - Mark Martin
    #24 - Jeff Gordon
    #48 - Jimmie Johnson
    #88 - Dale Earnhardt Jr.

    If anything he can compete in some races like he did in 2008, though it would have to be less than 7 if Hendrick wants him to compete for Rookie of the Year in 2009. He is expected to be the co-driver of the #5 in 2010 when Mark goes back on being a semi-active competitor. In 2009 he'd more than likely race the #25.
  • What # car will he be driving
    How many races will he be in?
    How do you think he will do?


    I really took a liking to him in 08. What a great attitude he has too!

    I hope I spelled his name right.
  • he does not have a full time ride. I took a shine to all the rookies. I always like to see how they are going to do running with the big dogs. keep up or Lag behind...play it safe this first year or charge to the front. And of course make rookie mistakes.
    gee I didn't know that about Brad either.cathay pacific staff
  • No comments: