12.12.08

Is jr your favorit driver?

May be...

  • what do you think pee-pod
  • Dad gum, you think you'd get mah favorit driver but mah avatar. Joonyer isn't bad though.
  • No he's not for me. Nothing against him though.
  • My favorite is tony stewart. I even named my pet pig after his track.

    I like junior but he is not my favorite.
  • YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • he's my #1 favorite driver
  • No.
  • At one point he was.

    He's still in my top 5 favorites, definitely.
  • No.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • nooooo, jeff gordon all the way! :)
    and he's wicked nice
  • nah more like in my top 5
  • he is ah mine an my ah daddy favorit
  • No, he's not my favorite, but I have a ton of respect for the guy!
  • Yes Jr is my favorite driver. Also Mr. Bean's Holiday is one of my favorite movies.
  • He's not one of my favorite drivers but he used to be one of my favorite drivers in his Busch Series days in 1998 and 1999, and yeah I pretty much adored him lol...
  • no nada zilch
  • He sure ain't!
  • He is one of my favorite drivers.
  • Yeah-Buddy!!!!!!!!

    Absolutely.

    *HYPD*
  • No
    <------------ This guy is.
  • NOPE, NOSIREEE NOT MY FAVRIT, NOT YER MOMMAS NEETHR.
  • I like all hendricks accept gordon, but JR is my favorite
  • NOSSIR!!!!!!
  • No. I don't dislike him, but he isn't one of my favorites.
  • No, but I follow his results because of his father. Jamie McMurray is mine.
  • No. He is not ah my favorit driver.
  • yep. he sure is!!! howd you know.?. lol.. did you know he won the most popular driver this year??
  • no, i don't like him
  • Nope, its Kurt Busch.
  • Nope...Kyle Busch is. Jr. was my favorite for years though after his dad passed.1992 b2200
  • No comments: