9.12.08

You are a Nascar Owner and you find a sponsor .....?

May be...

  • If that's all my options I think I will go ahead and declare bankruptcy!
  • I'd have to take Carpentier. That man can qualify like it's going out of style. It doesn't hurt that he's very pleasant and marketable, as well.
  • I agree with you on laughing with David G. With the guys you have listed bankruptcy is surely to follow. But if having to choose i would go with AJ, he does have skills he did turn it on at the end of 2008 and he is desperate for a ride maybe he would pull out all the stops and put on a really nice show.
  • Ward Burton, because even though I dont understand him when he speaks, he has seniority and past chamipions provisional so he can get in for sure for a couple of races with out even trying. And he has talent, or did, so I am sure it would come back to him. And he carries a lot of older fans so they would buy his merchandise and that would lead to even more money.
  • AJ Allmendinger on some tracks and Patrick Carpentier on some tracks.
  • I'm going with Carpentier, he does know how to qualify he is such a nice guy and very marketable. The Dinger would be fine also, but I'm going with Carpentier. Now if sometold me I would have to pick Yeley, Petty or Wallace, then I'd do what David G is doing, I'd file for bankruptcy also.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2008
  • Patrick Carpentier because he has an awesome amount of open wheel experience and he is a very good friend of Junior
  • AJ Allmendinger, as much as I don't like him, he has skills.
  • I would pick A.J. Allmendinger. I think he did a great job with Team Red Bull before getting fired. Then he got in the #10 car and did even better by running in the Top 15 almost every race. Normally I would want a veteran in the car, but because of the way he ran with the #10, I would feel confident with A.J. in my car.
  • Well there are only two guys on your list that are proven qualifiers. No doubt either Patrique or "Front row" Joe. Ward and the rest of them are terrible qualifiers.
  • Ok, a hypothetical question for this one...just for fun of course.
    You are a NASCAR team owner and you find a sponsor who agrees to sponsor you the ENTIRE season providing you qualify for each race. You qualify they pay....you don't no paychecks that week. So here's my question with so few names left (in the real world) who are still seeking employment who would you hire from the names below that you think would get you in the field every week???? Tell me why you chose who you did.....here's your choices:

    AJ Allmendinger; JJ Yeley; Joe Nemechek; Mike Wallace;
    Kyle Petty; Reagan Smith; Ward Burton; or Patrick Carpentier
  • Even though he is not on your list I would start out with Terry labonte. he has Championship provisionals then once we were in the top 35 I would put in A.J. I think he did really well this season. He he was not available I would go with Reagan Smith. Both are young and have good NASCAR futures.
  • Ward Burton has proven he can win in the past. None of the other drivers have done that, other than Kyle Petty, but those wins were nearly 20 years ago. My only concern about him is that he has been out of racing for a few years.
  • Dinger
  • allmendinger because I think he is good I just think he needs the right equipment I hope he gets a job next year.
  • I'd go for the 'Dinger or one you forgot... Kenny Wallace.anna nicole smith game
  • No comments: