11.12.08

What does Nascar Nation think of Monster Trucks?

May be...

  • MONSTER TRUCKS IS THE BEST MOTOR SPORT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • I am personally not a fan. I saw them when I was really little like 3 or 4, and they kind of scared me, so I have been turned off of them from that point to now.
  • YAWN! Just my opinion as always. Put 20 or so on the track at the same time and keep driving until only one is left...then I'm on board.
  • Great way to enjoy another form of Motor Sports.
  • they alright for a one timer i guess
  • They are kewl.
  • AWESOME .. the driver of Maximum Destruction lives not to far from me... when he demolished his house to build a new one he drove his truck through his house
  • I used to be a big fan... until I found out the competitions are staged. Granted, it's still good entertainment, but it's just not the same.

    I'm still fascinated by monster trucks though! I used to live right across from one of Bob Chandler's (of Bigfoot/Wildfoot/Snakebite fame) 4x4 shops! They'd bring down 2 or 3 of the trucks every year for the town founder's festival!
  • I love monster trucks my favorite is Maximum Destruction and all of the
    Ford monster trucks (t maxx, blue thunder etc.)

    nas88caror300 youre so lucky!!!!!!!!! talk about "Maximum Destruction"
    lol

    when I get my dream truck (BLACK 2004-2008 Ford F-150 crewcab FX4 I want to lift it at least 2" (I don't know if this qualifies as a monster truck, but I love jacked- up trucks!!!)
  • Their so cool I wish I had one!!!
  • Luv em. Two of my neighbors have them and every year they go to Bowling Green, Oh. for a huge meet. There's a whole lot of money in those trucks. I've been to see them a couple of times. I'm 5'4 and I would need a big ladder to get up into a lot of them. The door sills are higher than I am tall. Lol
  • Monster trucks are cool,I watch Monster Jam from time to time.
  • oh i love monster trucks. if i ever become a race driver, or get into motor sports, a monster truck would be one of many things i'd love to give a try. for me, i'd just want to run over a bunch of cars, and jump ramps with those things.

    just for show, i'd have a few soda cans (full) on the ground and run them over just to watch them burst.

    i just want to run things over.
  • I like to see them crush little cars.
  • It's the "Pro Wrestling" of motorsports.
  • I love them and I even got to see them this summer. My favorite is the Scarlet Bandit
    http://www.bountyhunter4x4.com/wallpaper...
  • I like them. Ive taken my son Will to a couple of times in Tyler. He loves it. He ask me to do that kinda stuff when we are going down the road or when we are out at Grandpa's on the 4 wheeler. Not gonna happen.
  • Any thing powered by an internal combustion engine, and used for exhibition purposes is very much fun. I like Monster Truck shows, because not only do you get to see them, you get to watch the other stuff too. My favorite is when the people bring their own trucks and race them. I watched one of the guys from the public race another guy, inside the Metrodome and while the guy was winning his left front wheel came off and he still made a couple more turns to win. It was more fun that watching Grave Digger.
  • they're a'ight.
  • I like them ,they come here(Louisiana) every January
  • i never really got into them. but they're okay.
  • I love them. They have the shows in Albany at the knick and we go from time to time. My son has a picture of him and "RAMBO"...lol But that was awhile ago. When they are on TV we enjoy watching them from time to time./
  • Not much... wouldn't walk across the street to watch them.
  • I watch them every now and again. It gets pretty exciting at times.
  • They're entertaining.
  • SInce monster trucks have the ability to turn both left and right - I doubt that many NASCAR fans watch them............the racing is at a higher level than NASCAR roundy round oval racing.
  • Grave Digger
  • I love Monster Trucks, My nephew and I watch them all the time.
  • dey arez kewl
  • I love Monster Trucks! My dad has been taking me to see them for 20 yrs now. I remember me and my dad and being 5 yrs. old. It's been like two years since I've gone.742i olevia
  • No comments: