9.12.08

What is in YOUR NASCAR Nation lunchpail today?

May be...

  • 2 turkey sandwitches. i roasted a whole turkey while i was watching football sunday. an apple and a banana. lots of lean protien from the turkey, i'm lifting weights after work today.
  • you mean yall got time to stop and eat
    i dont know how you do it
  • Wild Wings and a nice tall cold one
  • I had nothing for Lunch =( Poor tummy was screaming at me during my afternoon classes. It sounded like the NASCAR Flyover lol. But I ended up eating when I got Back home A BBQ Rib Sandwich/ Chips and Juan Montoya's official Sponsored Drink Powerade.
  • I was missing my buddy Jozi.....so I was thinking Arby's in her honor.
    She was the author of the first question I ever answered here on NASCAR NATION with her Matt Kenseth Arby's #17 avatar.
  • chicken salad sandwich, celery sticks and a coke zero
  • A bottle opener, Guiness Stout, and Ice Pack.
  • Just leftover chicken and a baked potato. Nothing exciting today. Oh yeah, a salted peanut cookie too!
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Potted meat and sodie crackers, and biscuits and mustard, mmhmm...
  • Chicken sammich, left over prime-rib pot roast, hard boiled egg, and Jello.
  • i had chicken salad sandwich, potato chips and a coke.
  • I had the buffalo chicken snack wrap that's on special at work, and my perpetually full 32oz Mountain Dew.
  • I went to Chili's and ate the Guiltless Chicken Pita with black beans. I drank water.
  • I am having an assortment of junk food since I can't cook. Lol
  • I had Coco-puffs for breakfast, and more Coco-puffs for lunch.

    What can I say? I'm coo-coo for them.
  • Well I am just about to walk across the street and get a real Italian sausage pizza (dripping with mozzarella cheese) from the gourmet place. Yummy. I will have my afternoon cup of coffee as a drink (in my Lightening McQueen (from cars) mug) and a huge chocolate chip cookie.

    The best part of my lunch is I get to talk to a good friend on the phone, she always brightens my day.
  • That Campbell's chicken noodle soup you heat in the microwave, Jr. hamburger from Wendy's, and a Diet Dr. Pepper.
  • Spaghettio's and Dasani water !
  • Hot dogs :( Maybe I'll make a quick run to McDonalds and check out their dollar menu.
  • In my NASCAR Nation lunchpail I have venison tenderloin with sauteed onions. mmmmmm
    Diet Peach Snapple Iced Tea
    and plus a big ol oatmeal raisin cookie. mmmmmmmmmmquickpark oakland
  • No comments: