9.12.08

Have you ever been to a nascar race in michigan?

May be...

  • 1st nascar race i ever went to was at michigan motor speedway. don't remember the name of the race but it was cool. since that time, i've only been to daytona which is even better. the michigan race, we sat so low you couldn't see much of the race. but all in all, quite the trip.
  • I have never been to Michigan much less a race there.....maybe some day. My goal is to one day travel with the Cup schedule (when I retire) start in Daytona and follow them all the way to Miami or wherever the season ends in oh about 40 years. LOL.
  • YES!! I love going to MIS, it is amazing. There is no bad seat there! And the scenery of the irish hills is gorgeous!
  • I've been to several races there. It really depends where you sit as to how well you can see. If you sit in the 1st maybe 10-15 rows you can only see the roof of the cars going past you and the ends of the straights. If you sit higher up you can see the cars go all the way around the track pretty well.
  • no but i would like to
  • Been to every NASCAR race at MIS since 1996, and currently live less than 20 miles from the facility. Over they years, MIS has become a fantastic facility, and the views of the track are great once you get above rows 15-20. Been told it also has some of the best camping of all the tracks, but since I live in the area I dont camp out there. Traffic used to be a nightmare, but the newer system they have in place has really helped (plus knowing all the backroads doesnt hurt either). The only problem with MIS is the racing can be hit-or-miss. I've witnessed some great races and awesome finishes like last years Truck race where Darnell beat out Benson by inches. But I've also seen some real boring ones like when Jarrett won by over 10 sec in a caution-free event back in 1996. Overall though its a great place to see a race and I look forward to going to both event weekends every year.hp r5 rim
  • No comments: