7.12.08

Who will win the Auto Club 500 and who will be the first car out of the race?

May be...

  • Umm isn't it kind of early for this?

    Anyways I'll play along and say that Matt Kenseth wins Auto Club 500 and Marcos Ambrose finishes last
  • Jeff Gordon will win, and Michael Waltrip will finish last.
  • Kurt Busch is going to win in Fontana and I dont give a crap who finishes last.
  • I will say #18 will win....and sigh my beloved #43 will be last....we absolutely stink at California.
  • Junior wont be last he win WIN the Auto Club 500.

    Yeah let me see the thumbs down.
  • Jeff Gordon will win and Dale Jr will finish last, thats my opinion whats yours?
  • Jeff Gordon or Kyle Bush will win and someone will come in dead last but no telling who and I doubt if it's Jr.
    So JGG gave me a thumbs down for saying Jeff will win and you can give me one for saying Jr. won't be last.

  • Matt Kenseth will win Jeff second and Waltrip will be last
  • oh you're so cool with your "Dale Jr is gay" nickname. @$$hole.

    You are right about one thing, Jeff Gordon will win, but the first car out of the race will be the 20 of Joey Logano.
  • Jimmie Johnson will win it and Scott Speed will blow up first :)
  • Biffle wins, Boyer finishes last.
  • Give Burton the win and Logano last.

    *HYPD*
  • imm gonna say Mark Martin will win(jr finshed 4th)
    and last will be Gilliland
  • My Lord and Savior Dale Earnhardt Jr will win the Auto Club 500 in California and Ryan Newman will bring up the rear and finish last.suped out
  • 1 comment:

    ambrosefan said...

    marcos ambrose will win end of story