10.12.08

I keep slowing down on nascar 04?

May be...

  • Yes you are still using nascar 04 when 09 is out now. Ask Santa for nascar 2009, that will speed you up.

    Possibly too much body damage.
  • I think the easier it is to manuever the car the slower it is...try kicking it up a notch.
  • okay, i keep on slowing down on nascar 04 and i put all the settings on easy. do you know what could be going on?
  • Nascar 04 when I owned a few years back did the same way with me. I figured I got a "lemon copy" or it was a glitch in the programming.
    If I remember correctly it only occurred on certain tracks....so you might want to experiment a little. Just an opinion as always.
  • What are you talking about? Is this a game?
  • Its possible someone ran into the back of you or you scraped the wall. If that happens you might slow down. Also check your controlls and make sure you are not pushing the wrong button and it's configured right. It may be set up for the keyboard to be used to play the game. You may have go in the settings and switch it over to use a joystick or a game wheel.lotus notes forum
  • No comments: