7.12.08

Is anyone gonna take over Mark Martins Gay?

May be...

  • You know I really hope Mark Martin kicks butt next year in the #5
  • I agree with Superdave. All i wanna do is talk NASCAR. Thats why its called the NASCAR section. Don't no why people have to come here and tell us NASCAR is gay, NASCARs not a sport, and **** like that. NOBODY GIVES A **** WHAT YOU THINK.
  • for a name
    we Got
    Jeff Gordons Gay
    Jimmie Johnsons Gay
    and
    Now
    Dale Jrs Gay

    wheres the other hendrick lol
  • Good Answer SuperDave.....Good answer!
  • You da man Dave!
  • wow, they're calling some of the straightest guys in the country gay. how pathetic.

    i like mark martin too, one of the most respected drivers in the sport.

    you know i was just wondering, do you think maybe it's the same guy doing this?
  • I agree with Superdave, it wont be long before someone takes the name and Y!A will just turn its back on it, like they do everything else.
  • Mark Martins gay with team Hendrick
  • LOL.I guess we have one now(the one above me).I agree with SuperDave...tell 'em brother!!
  • Oh Im sure its just a matter of time before someone will. It seems to be a theme here in this section. I can ask decent questions and give decent answers and still get deleted and reported but the gay this, they gay that go untouched. All I want to do is talk Nascar not someones alledged sexual orientation or preference.

    BTW, go ahead snitches, rat your *** off you pathetic bunch of pukes! Dont let the keyboard hit you in the ***.
  • Some people just can't handle the idea of others being happy.
    Gay-
    adjective 1. having or showing a merry, lively mood.

    Mark Martin has an infectious spirit.

    Woah...Superdave has a temper, who knew?
  • i hope not
  • nobody will because they cot Matt Kenseth (naked) laying in my bed with me

    does that mean you dont like me Dave :'(hienergy tsa
  • No comments: