8.6.08

All right, who was it?

May be...

  • I don't know but ever since he was Mr nice guy in Daytona and gave Newman that push for the win, its been all down hill..Kurt needs to go back being like his little Rowdy brother.. Poor Superdave he must be having a melt down..Not me I didn't put the hex on him, I think he did it to himself. Just go back to being the ole Kurt, he'll be just fine.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • no clue but it is deffinetly kasey kahne all the way!!!
  • Denny hamlin did it.
  • Confess now, and I'll go easy on you!
    Who put the evil hex on Kurt?
  • both of them now- kyle just smacked the wall
  • i put the hex on kyle and Kurt and look what happened
  • The same people that put the hex on Kyle. GO #24
  • Sorry winter wasn't me and now it looks like both brothers are hexed that sucks for you Rowdy World members and I'm sorry for you all ( and I'm not being a smarta** either I just know how it goes when your driver has a bad day!!)
  • Don't blame me, I was taking a nap.
  • jaynarie, how do your hexes work so well... both busch brothers now.
  • lol you okay girl!!!

    it was storming here in michigan did not see most of the race..... stupid pendejo storm! lol
  • Not me. I put the hex on Kyle. Just kidding :)
  • No comments: