9.6.08

Which owner/driver is your favorite?

May be...

  • I agree with everyone. Robby Gordon. He will drive the wheels off anything you put under him.
  • robby gordon, because michael waltrip sucks
  • Robby Gordon all the way, he can drive anything besides he's a awesome guy, we all love him out here in Calif..He is a smart guy as well and look what he has done, I wish he could get a full time committed sponsor, dude deserves it..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Robby Gordon, cause they thought he won't make it and he went thru alot to get where he is but look at him now and he's a good driver!!
  • I like both,but have to pick Robby Gordon at this point,not only for his dedication/aggressiveness,but also for the following story: Some of my friends and I were at Darlington last month and Robby Gordon had been signing autographs at a booth all day.He was finished and leaving by the time we got to the trailer,but saw that my friend's 7 year old son wanted an autograph.My friend's son had a RG shirt that was like an XL bc that's all we could find for him around the track.After seeing this,Robby took the time to come over to him,talk to him,go to the back of the trailer and get him a shirt that would fit him,shake his hand,autograph the shirt,and take pictures!!! I thought that was a very kind and generous thing to do and have new respect for Robby Gordon!!!
  • robby gordon

    aggresive
  • Michael Waltrip. Robby Gordon is someone I really like on some days and not like other days. He's pretty moody. I like his aggressiveness though. Him doing burnouts though after losing in Canada last year, priceless.
  • robby gordon and what tbone said.
  • Robby Gordon by far and the reason being that he does it without near as many sponsor dollars as Mikey. He is pretty aggressive but in my book that's OKIE DOKIE!
  • Amen to the first 4!

    Or 5.
  • Robby. Nothing against Mikey he's a cool guy, but Robby is more talented in other froms of racing also, just like Wild Thing :^)
  • Robby Gordon or Michael Waltrip? Why?
  • well..going by racing ability..
    i'd have to say Robby Gordon.
    but if i go by attitude & personality..
    i'd say Michael Waltrip.
    Michael is a very nice & funny guy. & his commercials are super funny [well...most of them].
    Overall.i choose..Michael Waltrip.
  • Robby Gordon

    I find him to be a very aggresive driver. I always liked him and he is a great driver.
  • Robby without a doubt. Nothing was ever handed to the guy and he's proving many doubters wrong. Three years ago Jimmy Spencer was relentless on how he'd never survive and now look at him. He's actually close to putting a second car on the track. And besides the man can flat out drive anything.
  • Mikey. I actually think Michael Waltrip is because of his passion. I feel that if he stopped driving and just did the team ownership that they would be more competitive.
  • Robby Gordon...absolutely NO CONTEST!! I really think Robby has what it takes to win. I hate his bad luck but his perserverence is something that I admire. I like him best because he is a NASCAR rebel...he is one of the few who hasn't been emasculated by the powers that be in NASCAR. Every week he is there...not just looking to stay on the lead lap but looking to win. I am looking forward to that day!!!
    P.S. But I like Mikey's commercials.
  • No comments: