9.6.08

Who is your favorite Nascar section answerer person (lol)?

May be...

  • CRUNCH.....AUDREY....TREGO....GODSMACK..... THAT CLOWN MUD WRANGLER......OH WAIT THATS ME...HOW STUPID!!
  • All true and loyal fans are my favorite

    Hey what about me?? Truex Menard Fanatic? lol


    I gotta say Superdave, Biggest Carl Edwards Fan, and Tbone
  • Retarded ♥Matty Kenseth♥ Fan is my favorite.
  • Godsmack
    Jaynmarie
    woolybooly
    just name a few
    among the many i like
  • Superdave hands down
  • I try not to pick favorites or associate strangers on a personal level. But I do appreciate anybody who tries to offer insight based on some knowledgeable foundation. And the rest is just entertainment. So I guess I like everybody.
  • I like everyone here!

    Thanks for your help, Rackpurdue..
  • 48jimmie Pay up! Seriously any non haters are good to me.
  • Well I have to say zalex and Rackpurdue first and foremost, since they included me.

    And we can't leave out President of Jr. Nation!

    Also, 18fan, Winter Glory, umm tbone, Maggie, kathleen o, everyone on my contacts pretty much or I wouldn't have added them. I'd like to thank my sponsors, Yahoo Answers, the people that give me thumbs up, and thumbs down. Team Toyota, Burger King...nevermind I lost track. That's about it.
  • my fav: are #18#1fan (rowdy's world) , winter glory, keep it real, and rackperdue! thank you... i can not list them all! too many to list
  • #18s #1 fan

    His answers are good and he is logical.Would love to meet him!

    EDIT

    Bet 20$ no one will say my name!

    EDIT

    Who said I bet u? lol You just wanted the money




    No one likes me lol

    EDIT

    Basicly anyone in my contacts

    EDIT

    Very few people like me lol
  • best answer


    god smac

    tbone

    winter glory


    jaynerie



    dale jr. forever


    smoken girl



    super dave

    miss nascar 24-7



    tom p



    football linda
  • SOME OF MY FAVORITE NASCAR SECTION PEOPLE!~

    Tbone

    Super dave

    gloria 512

    Winter Glory

    Tom p

    Rackpurdue 88 all the way

    Go 88 Dale Jr

    #18s #1 fan (rowdys world)

    Zalex

    Bestanswer

    Thank you ZALEX for including me!
  • thank you anyone who included me.

    my favorites are either on my contacts or my favorites lists.
    click on my icon to find them. if you can't see them, you're not one of them.
    if i've left you off, let me know.

    my least favorites are whatever trolls have been reporting my questions lately AFTER i've chosen best answers for them.
    and a couple of others who shall remain nameless - why give them any publicity, or any more of my time thinking about them?

    ;-)
  • jaynarie
  • #18's #1 fan.
    he gives great answers
  • miss nascar 24-7
    #18s #1 fan
    winterglory
    tbone
    48jimmy48
    The retarded matt kenseth fan (little sibling...ugh)
    maggie a
  • Everyone on my contact list. Even you yah retard.

    Let me add I even like Clint L regardless of his edgy responses.. But in general they wouldn't be on my contact list if I didn't enjoy their opinion and intellect.
  • I like most everybody here. Zalex, TBone, #18 #1 Fan Rowdys World, Bestanswer guy, RackPurdue, the Little girl who has a crush on matt kenseth...I enjoy the different opinions. I don't like the name calling etc...but I think the NASCAR section is about the BEST anyway. Food site is the next since I cater on the side. Anyway...HEY TBONE I AM NOT ON YOUR CONTACT LIST!! :0(
  • I have several faves especially those who aren't the bashers!! Some of my top faves are dianne m., winter glory, tbone, #18RW, bestanswer, smoken20girl, 48jimmie, godsmack, Miss Nascar24-7, maggie and lot's of others I just realized there's too many to list LOL!!



    Edit: your welcome winter, anytime!!
  • Tom b
  • winter glory, #18's #1, godsmack, smokengirl 20, Tbone, and some others.
  • i like the people that are not obsessed with hate
  • No comments: