13.6.08

Who has NASCAR 09?

May be...

  • If they have it then what is their rep? Mine is 3914 so far. I am about to get Kroger as my sponsor or Craftsman. Which one should I chose? Also give my your rep if you have one. Thanks
  • Craftsman sounds better.

    No I don't have it yet...I always get it the year it features...so recently I just got 08 and now I'm playing that...next yr I get 09!

    lol.

    = )
  • im gettin it today like its 9:45am now i just got in from work so im prob going lay down for a bit then get up an go buy it
  • picked it up yesterday at Best Buy, with Elliot sadler on the cover instead of Gordon. Def a improvemnet from past 2 years . Taking me a bit to get the handle of the game since its the first one I bought since 05. Just started so my rep is only at 1500
  • I got it the very first day! Woo-Hoo!
  • I'm going to get it today ( 6-13-08 ) or tomorrow ( 6-14-08 ) ! I might get it today because my dad's girlfriend is going to Best Buy with 2 of her 3 daugthers and they should have NASCAR 09 there ( I want to get it from Best Buy because they have a exclusive Best Buy ONLY Elliott Sadler cover on the front of the game )! If I don't get it today, i'm going to go get it tomorrow at Best Buy with my dad.
  • No comments: