12.6.08

If Hendrick Motorsports were to release Casey Mears who would be best to replace him ?

May be...

  • Kyle Busch - no wait - Hendrick blew that one - BIG TIME!

    How 'bout Clint Bowyer?
  • kasey
  • Got two in my mind that could go.
    #1-Tony,wants to be in a chevy and whats a better chevy.
    #2-Ryan Newman,sponsorshi[p problems for the 12 team could send him looking.
  • I would definitely have to say Smoke. That would be awesome team.
  • You know what, I think David Reagan is a good choice
    This guy appreciates any type of good finish
    What's better, he always puts on a smile no matter where he finishes
    I think this guy has potential
    He can be better than Mears
    They should try somehow to get him there
    OR
    Tony Stewart
    We all should be familiar with this guy
    Not only that, he's thinking of moving from JGR
    One of NASCAR's greatest you have there
    Then Hendrick Motorsports will truly be a unity
    But were not talking about that
    Were talking about best choice and I think Stewart is a good choice
    OR
    Some other NEW guys
    This maybe a little bit in the future but some can include McDowell or Logano
    They sound longshots, right?
    But they can have talents that Hendrick Motorsports can bring about
    They're good choices for later, but for now Reagan and Stewart are good choices
  • Greg Biffle would finally become a championship contender in a Hendrick car.
  • i agree
    smoke
  • Martin Truex would make a good replacement, thats IF Casey gets the boot or steps away.
  • well Tony Stewart by far would be the best canadite for Hendricks........ but i can also see Carl Edwards going thereas well......the only problem is i think Tony will drive for Dale in 2010..... since Dale is moving his nationwide series to cup in 2010....!
  • Going with the other fellas and say Smoke. Wouldn't that be a heck of a lineup....
  • I don't know if Hendrick is ready to pull the trigger on Mears yet. Stewart will Not be the replacement, he's an odds on favorite to go to Haas/CNC Racing as a leveraged partner/owner/driver courtesy of GM and be a Hendrick satellite team.
  • that landon cassil dude
  • Sure would like to see Tony with Hendrick's.
    What a line up that would be
  • you
  • Tony Stewart
  • Tony Stewart
    or
    Carl Edwards

    then HMS would completely dominate!!
  • GREG BIFFLE
  • Yes I think Casey is a good driver and a great guy, but with his luck and the pressure of being on the same team as Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Jr. Rick likes Casey, so I doubt he will release him..But I'd like to see Smoke or Brad Keselowski.. I want Smoke back in a Chevy, but I can't see Rick bringing another Big Gun.. I would definitely say Brad for sure, this kid has learned a lot at Jr Motorsports..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Morgan Shepherd or Stanton Barrett
  • I like Casey and I think he is a good driver,he just needs better luck !!!!
  • Yo I think it should be smoke DOG!!!!!!!!
  • Brad Keselowski

    Note that I also find it interesting that some HMS fans/Shrub haters would say "smoke" yet his personality wether it be cocky or aggressiveness is about 20 times more volatile then Kyle Busch. Hypocrisy at its finest.
  • Brad Keselowski

    I don't want to see Casey go, but if he did, I'd like to see Brad come in.
  • To be honest with you, since I work in a certain capacity for Hendrick Motorsports, I think they would be best served by having no none replace Casey mears. I think we should focus our efforts on getting Dale JR's team to victory lane on a regular basis and get Jeff one more championship before he retires, which really could be 2010. I think we've spread ourselves too thinly at the shop and by getting rid of Casey's team, we could rotate more guys into sprcific areas and give them more tome off. These men are pushed to the limits during the racing season and their families suffer. If I HAD TO CHOOSE THOUGH, I think we should add Kevin Harvick who is on thin ice at Childress Racing. He's tough, a hard charger, and he wants to win.
  • Tony Stewart
  • No comments: