10.6.08

Who's sexier Dale Jr or Kasey Kahne?

May be...

  • I would sssssssspank them both.LOL

    Just joking, my boat don't float up that stream, I don't hike up that trail, I don't swing that direction, I don't drive down that dirt road.

    I like both drivers actually. Jr is my Favorite, and I liked Kasey since he came in. My friends gave me crap because I like Kasey, they said he would never do anything, he is the next Mayfeild. Guess they were wrong.
  • Kasey Kahne for sure!!!!!
  • woowhoo I've been waiting on a question like this!! LOL Well my answer is Jr cause I just think he's got that good ol' country boy look and attitude that I like!! now Kasey is cute don't get me wrong but he's too young for me and besides he looks like he's not old enough to be driving the bud car!! LOL but he is a cutie but Dale Jr is definitely sexier!!!
  • Sorry but, Dale Jr's Wife. Yahoo
  • According to my wife, Dale JR is one of the sexiest men alive.

    And is Kasey old enough to be called sexy? He looks like he's 12.
  • KASEY KAHNE
  • Kasey Kahne, definitely!!
  • Jr. for sure. Kasey's got pretty eyes, but that's it.
  • Kasey Kahne - hands down.
  • Between those two.... Kasey.

    But Elliott Sadler is cuter than both of them, lol :)
  • Kasey Kahne. Well neither of them are "sexy" to me...I like the dark and brooding kind...Smoke, Elliot Sadler, Robby Gordon. etc....But I would prefer Kasey. Dale Jr. has that pasty paleness to him. Like he doesn't get enough sunlight. After a race his face is all red. I think it's because redheads like Jr. don't tan as well.
  • Of the two I'd have to give it to blue eyes..
  • Not playing this little game Ashley. What matters is their driving ability, nothing more, nothing less.
  • That's a hard one Dale has that rugged sexy look while Kasey has a pretty boy sex appeal look.
  • just asking
  • Hands down Junior is far more sexy in my book. Nothing against Kasey he is a cutie but in a 'G' rated way. Junior he is just a laid back southern guy and all that it implies.
  • do you seriously have to ask this question?
    Kasey Kahne without a doubt!
    Kasey Kahne is the hottest driver ever!
    espcially with those gorgeous eyes..whoa.
    =]
  • Dale Jr if he doesn't speak - Kasey Kahne never.
  • Definitely Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • JUNIOR definitely I mean Kasey is so cute but Junior has sex appeal
  • Don't know but Kahne 's the better driver
  • you're asking a guy.
  • NEITHER!
  • I like that rugged look and he is tall, so I'm going with Dale Jr..Kasey is cute to sweet looking for me and short...So i'm going to say Dale Jr..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No comments: