11.6.08

I see no one else believes this anti-discrimination lawsuit filed against NASCAR.?

May be...

  • 225 million huh? I think its a bunch of crap. Trying to get something for free.
  • I'm calling bullchit. 225 Million and the lady waits almost a year to file? C'mon. If it was me I'd be all over that while the evidence is fresh.
  • It was posted several times...look at the list. Many opinions too.
  • posted yesterday...both sides have to be heard then we will see, if true look out
  • from what i see she is full of herself
    they dont seem to be worried
  • I read all 43 pages of her filing/docket and 90% of it sounds like whiney BS. Example: Someone sent her a funny e-mail paragraph about being retarded etc. It was a basic chain mail thing that people send around. I know because my sister sent me the same thing a couple years ago. She was offended!? It says nothing about being a woman or black, etc.

    The other 10% that could be true sure as heck is't worth 225 million much less 500,000.
    I don't condone ignorant behavior but she worked in an automotive Garage full of men! Not sure what she expected.

    All in all I think she's trying to nit pick her way into a mansion and a yacht.
  • to those who said they havent heard about it heres a link:
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/2008...

    I hope that it all isnt true because nascar will be in deep doo doo if it is.
  • The question was asked several times yesterday.

    I believe the basis of the suit is real and Nascar needs to get it's house in order. The details will come out in court we just don't know at this point exactly what they are.

    I wish Nascar would implement policies and changes to eliminate this kind of abuse. Knowing them they will deny and fight till the end.
  • I answered your question yesterday! Mrs. Gant and her Lawyers hit the lottery. Black Women! Discrimination!! It's not fair, but Nascar won't fight it because of the publicity. It will be settled out of court for an undisclosed amount!
    PEACE!
  • There were a few questions about it yesterday. If its true Nascar better start emptying their pockets out.
  • No one has posted this question.
  • Wow! This is the first I've heard of it, but my husband is the true fan...
  • It's a crock of s*** and NASCAR should stand up to her...Hey a few black people glared at me today,where's my millions????
  • I haven't heard anything about it, but then that's normal for me.
    What's it about?
  • No comments: